If you want to secure you and your family’s future, then you should not give a second thought about buying health insurance policies. These policies help you to get cashless hospitalization for more than 24 hours, nursing care, surgeries, consultation fees, diagnostic tests, hospital accommodation, medical check-ups etc. The only thing you need to do is to pay a fixed amount money to your insurance provider. In return, you insurance provider will take care of your medical expense.
Why you need Health Insurance in Chennai:
Chennai has turned into one of the highly polluted cities in the country. The rapid growth of industrialization and vehicular emission have affected its people by creating many health problems in them. For example, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) - a form of lung disorder is the fourth most common cause of death in Chennai. Apart from lung disorders, dengue, spine disorder, malaria, crohn's disease, leptospirosis are some other common health problems that affect the lives of people residing in Chennai. Given the rise of medical complexities and also the high cost spent in of medical treatments, there is a great demand for the health insurances companies in Chennai. As a result, many health insurance companies have established their branch offices in Chennai. These insurance companies also take of the medical needs of the senior citizens by offering special plans for them.
Best Health Insurance Companies in Chennai:
- Religare Health Insurance: In Chennai if you wish to use the Religare health insurance plans, you can do so at hospitals like Apollo Womans Hospital Cradle, B.M. Hospital, Christudas Orthopaedic Speciality Hospital and Dr Agarwal's Eye Hospital Ltd.
- HDFC Ergo: It is one of the top ten health insurance providers in Chennai. The company has connection with over 247 hospitals in Chennai including Annamalai Hospital, Apollo Children’ s Hospital, Apollo Hospitals, Amrit Hospital, B M Hospital , B M Hospital, Fortis Malar Hospital etc. HDFC Ergo has two branches in Chennai.
- Max Bupa Health Insurance: Major hospitals in Chennai like Fortis Malar Hospital accepts Max Bupa health insurance policies. The company has one branch in Chennai.
- Star Health Insurance Company: Its network hospitals include hospitals like Fortis Malar Hospital in Chennai. It has seven branches in Chennai.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance: It has tie up with hospitals like Fortis Malar Hospital, Annamalai Hospital, BM Hospital, etc. It has one branch in Chennai.
- Future Generali India Insurance: It is accepted in hospitals like Amrit Hospital in Chennai. It has two branches in Chennai.
- Bajaj Allianz General Insurance: This insurance is accepted in hospitals like DR. U. Mohan Rau Memorial Hospital, Hande Hospital, KKR ENT Hospital and Research Centre etc. It has seven branches in Chennai.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance: The Company has tie up with hospitals like Amrit Hospital in Chennai. It has three branches in Chennai.
- Reliance General Insurance: The Company is connected to almost 20 hospitals in Chennai including Aditya Hospital Apollo Children's Hospital, Apollo Hospitals, Annamalai Hospitals, Apollo Specialty Cancer Hospital, etc. It has two branches in Chennai.
- TTK Health Insurance: TTK is another major provider of health insurance in Chennai. Its network hospitals include Fortis Malar Hospital, Amrit Hospital etc. It has one office in Chennai.
- Bharti AXA General Life Insurance: It has a big list of network hospitals including Dr. Parthasarathy Memorial Hospital, Global Hospitals & Health City, Vandana Hospital, SRM Institute for Medical Sciences, Sugam Hospital, B. M. Hospital, Apollo Medical Centre – Chennai, St. Thomas Hospital etc. It has two branches in Chennai.