Aviva Next Innings Pension Plan
Don’t dread life after retirement, Aviva’s Next Innings Pension Plan makes it possible for you to live a comfortable life in your post-retirement years.
- 210% of premiums guaranteed as corpus on plan maturity.
- Death benefit for your surviving dependants if the worst should come to pass.
- A limited premium payment term to ease the pain of premium payments.
Aviva Annuity Plus
This is a non-participating, non-linked, immediate annuity plan to make your post-retirement years financially secure.Features:
- Immediate annuities provide you with a steady stream of income as long as you live, in exchange for your Pension Plan proceeds as a lump sum.
- Flexibility to receive a higher annuity instalment by enhancing the purchase price at inception.
- Choice of 5 annuity options to suit your specific needs.
Aviva New Family Income Builder
This saving-cum-protection plan has been designed to enable you to provide your legal heirs and dependants the same lifestyle they had with you, in the event of your untimely death.
Regular returns are guaranteed upon maturity in the form of 12 annual payments.Features:
- Maturity benefit – 12 annual instalments at the rate of 1.5 times the annual premium paid out at the end of each year till the end of the Payout Period.
- Maturity benefit – A lump sum amount 6 times the annual premium to be paid at the end of the Payout Period.
- Death benefit – 10 times the annual premium, or 105% of all premiums paid, or Maturity Sum Assured.
- Takes care of your loved with a fixed rate of financial aid long after you are gone.
Why Aviva’s Pension Plans?
Aviva’s retirement and pension plans are among the best on offer in the market at the moment. With an expansive network of outlets and a dedicated customer service team, Aviva is more than a viable option when it comes to retirement and pension planning.
Tips for investing in Aviva’s retirement and pension products
Aviva’s insurance products are clearly defined and segregated for different customer types and customer needs. Identify and systematically note down your specific needs before applying for a policy.
In the case of the Annuity Plus plan, there are five options to choose from based on a number of factors that would vary in importance for different customers. It is advisable to study these carefully and even consider the optional “Enhance Purchase Price” addition which essentially increases the value of your annuity amount payable.
Other Aviva Life Insurance Plans
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017