ZETA - Digital Wallet for All Types of Payment
Zeta is a digital wallet app that is a one-stop solution to make all types of payments. The app can be used for various purposes including making payments, paying bills, shopping online, fund transfers, etc. The best part about this app is that it is a complete employee benefit solution, which means that your employer can issue all employee benefits such as meal vouchers and other types of reimbursements through this app in a fast, digital, convenient and seamless manner. The Zeta app is more than a wallet and offers the user much more than a regular digital wallet. Unlike other types of payments apps, the cash that is added to the wallet is stored on the cloud in an effort to provide the user more security. Zeta offers customers a Cash Card, which can be used for all transactions. The Cash Card can be used in as many as 11 lakh outlets across the country.
What is Zeta?
- Zeta is a complete payment solution app through which the spends made by employees are digitised. This makes the claiming process easy, simple and paperless
- The app can be used to track spending and keep a watch on spending, entitlement limits and also to submit claims
- Allows employees to use electronic meal vouchers
How to Download Zeta?
The Zeta app can be downloaded on all platforms including the Google Play Store, Apple App Store or Windows Store.
How to Register for Zeta?
- Step 1: Download the app and launch the same
- Step 2: Key in your mobile number, after which an OTP will be sent on the same number
- Step 3: Key in the OTP to complete the mobile number verification process
- Step 4: Now, go on to choose your 4-digit Zeta app pin
- Step 5: Proceed to enter your name to complete the registration process
How to Transfer Money Using the Zeta App?
- Step 1: Open the Zeta app and go to the ‘Cash Card’ option
- Step 2: Proceed to click on the ‘Transfer to Bank’ option
- Step 3: Select the payee/beneficiary and add their details
- Step 4: Proceed to click ‘Continue’ and enter the transaction amount to complete the fund transfer process
How to Make Online Payment Using Zeta App?
- Step 1: Open the Zeta app and use your Super Card to make payments online
- Step 2: Go to the virtual super card, key in card details and click on the card to get your CVV and pin
- Step 3: Enter the pin to make all online payments and transactions
How to Receive Money Using Zeta App?
- Step 1: Log in to the app and choose ‘Receive Money’. There are two ways to receive money: using mobile number and bank account details
- Step 2: To receive money through mobile number, share the same or your ‘Shop ID’. If you want to receive funds through account details, share the same with the sender
Features & Benefits of Zeta app
- You can use the app to access other apps and make payments
- With Zeta, reimbursement can be claimed for medical, leave travel allowance, communications, and fuel, if your employer has tied up with Zeta
- Transfer funds to friends, colleagues, merchants, etc, at the click of a button
- Pay for food at your office cafeteria using Zeta Express
- Make payments at all online stores using the Zeta Super card
Modes of Payment via Zeta App
|No.||Mode of Payment||How to Pay|
|1.||Zeta Code||Share the code at various retail outlets|
|2.||Phone Number||Used to transfer money directly using phone number|
|3.||Shop ID||Send money using the ID|
|4.||Bank a/c||Send money using bank account information|
Check IFSC Code for Top Banks:
|State Bank of India IFSC Code||HDFC Bank IFSC Code||Indian Bank IFSC Code|
|Axis bank IFSC Code||Canara bank IFSC Code||ICICI Bank IFSC Code|
FAQ's of Zeta
What is a Zeta Super Card?
Ans: A Zeta Super Card is a type of prepaid card that is used like a physical card and also works seamlessly with other in-app payment methods.
What can I use the Zeta Super Card for?
Ans: The Zeta Super Card can be used:
- At restaurants to pay using meal vouchers
- To make online purchases or pay at retail outlets
Is there a virtual and a physical Zeta card?
Ans: Yes. Both the cards are the same, one can be accessed through the app virtually and the other can be used physically.
How can a customer apply for a Super Card?
Ans: This can be done online on the Zeta website.
What is an Optima Meal Voucher?
Ans: An Optima Meal Voucher is a type of electronic food coupon that is issued through the app in partnership with RBL Bank. This can be used to pay for food through the app.
Where can the Optima Meal Voucher be used?
Ans: This can be used at all retail outlets where these coupons are accepted, including your office cafeteria.
What is Optima Medical Reimbursements?
Ans: This is a tool through which you can make tax-free claims against all your medical bills digitally.
Is it possible to pay for medical expenses using the Optima Medical Reimbursements?
Ans: Yes. This can be done through the Zeta app or by using the Zeta Super card.
What is Optima Communications Card?
Ans: This is a toll through which your employer can send you tax-free communication grants.
What can I do with the Zeta Optima Fuel and Travel Card?
Ans: You can make claims for fuel or CNG expenses, automobile insurance premium payment, other car hiring expenses.
What is a Zeta Optima LTA Card?
Ans: This can be used to claim expenses related to domestic travel.
Other IFSC Related Article
|NEFT Timing||Digital Wallet||Mobile Wallet|
|SBI UPI||Bank IFSC Code|
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.