State Bank of India Credit Card IFSC Code is a 11-digit alphanumeric code that is used to pay SBI credit card bills online through National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT). In other words, a credit card IFSC code, expanded as Indian Financial System Code, is a mandatory piece of information that has to be furnished while making credit card bill payments online through NEFT. This code is not the same as the bank IFSC code provided for money transfer and is used exclusively only for credit card payments.
The SBI Credit Card IFSC Code is SBIN00CARDS. Here, the first 4 characters is representative of the name of the bank and the 5th character ‘zero’ is set aside for use at a later period of time. The following code ‘0CARD’ denotes the code of the branch that processes all credit card payments.
How to Search for SBI Credit Card IFSC Code
It is very easy to look up for the SBI credit card IFSC code and this can be found online on a number of websites, including the bank’s website. This information can also be obtained by calling the bank customer care or by visiting the nearest branch.
All State Bank of India bank branches in India will have the same credit card IFSC code. Hence, no matter how many branches a bank has, as far as credit card IFSC code is concerned, there will be only one. While paying a bill through NEFT, the credit card will have to be registered as a beneficiary. The 16-digit credit card number is used as the account number, while the name embossed on the card is the name of the account holder. The IFSC code for the same will be SBIN00CARDS.
Uses & Benefits
- Used to pay credit card bill through net banking via NEFT
- Used by banks to receive credit card payments without any error
- Helps streamline the bill payment process for credit cards
- Easy, convenient and safe method of paying bills
- Useful for credit card holders with a savings account in a different bank
- Cost-effective payment
FAQs on SBI Credit Card IFSC Code
1. Are all SBI credit card holders eligible to pay bill through NEFT?
2. When will the payment be confirmed?
The bill payment will be credited to the customers credit card account in 3 working hours in typical conditions.
3. What other information is required to pay credit card bill other than IFSC code?
- 16-digit credit card number
- Name of credit card holder
- Address of the bank
- Name of bank, which will be ‘SBI Credit Card’
4. What if the wrong IFSC code is entered by mistake and the money is sent?
In such a case, the customer is advised to immediately contact the customer care centre.
5. Are any charges levied for this service?
No. It is free as of now.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.