Ezetap is a payment technology platform which offers an end-to-end mobile payment system for satisfying the needs of the growing digitial businesses market. Ezetap has been listed twice by CNBC in the Global Top 50 Disruptor List 2016-17. Ezetap is also the first app in the market which launched POS SDK service for companies in India. Ezetap POS
- Type of product- mPos
- Connectivity- Bluetooth 5.0
- Micro ATM Feature- Available
- Wireless Machine Cards Accepted- All cards (Master, Maestro, AMEX, VISA and RuPay)
- Battery Performance- 200 swipes per charge
- Suitable With- Magnetic Stripe Cards and Chip-enabled Cards
- Batch Closure- Automatic
- Compliance- PCI-DSS
Ezetap Dynamic QR Codes
Ezetap uses digital payment methods, and India is now showing support for the digital market. A few of us have left our traditional wallets and now started using e-wallets and digital payment methods. Even though UPI is a wide payment option, QR codes are becoming very important in India. A dynamic QR code is one that changes for every transaction. The retailer can create a Dynamic QR code for receiving payments, which includes the name of the merchant and also the bank information. The amount to be received by the payment will also be listed. After it is scanned by the user, he/she does not have to type the number and money will automatically be sent to the merchant's account. Advantages of Ezetap Dynamic QR Codes
- Payment Experience: Ezetap Dynamic QR Codes offers a fast, and seamless payment experience. These are not like card payments, and you do not have to enter your card details or even the PIN to complete your payment.
- Safe: Accepting QR Code payments offers all agents, cashiers, and clients, protection. QR code is a feature which enables you to get money in a contactless way and this enables your customers to make a payment with a few taps.
- Save Your Money: The government made the Merchant Discount Rate (MDR) as Zero on UPI. Now, as a merchant, you save money and time on UPI payments via Dynamic QR code.
- Avoid Manual Reconciliation: You do not get payment details in a static QR code. So, reconciling your financial statements could become difficult. When you have a dynamic QR code, it is an integrated solution, and is generated automatically from your bill summary.
- Credibility: Dynamic QR codes are essential for payments in grocery stores and traffic police departments are now using dynamic QR-based payments. Ezetap is encouraging hospital canteens, departmental, grocery stores, and pharmacies, and entertainment sectors to use contactless dynamic QR codes.
Where can you use the Ezetap Dynamic QR Codes
Accepting Payments at Branch or Stores: A cashier uses the Ezetap to push the QR code from the billing system to the Android Display at stores. The code will have the required information, and the consumer can scan and complete the payment.
Collection Business/Doorstep Delivery: For buying at e-commerce, grocery stores, logistics, dispensaries, the delivery boy will ask you to pay for the product the generated dynamic QR code which will have details of the bill and payment.
Self-Service Kiosks: At fast food outlets, government services, cafes, restaurants, the dynamic QR code will be created with the payment details. You can make the payment by scanning the dynamic QR code.
Ezetap Universal Payments Banking Partners
- American Express
- Axis Bank
- Citi Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- Mashreq Bank
- RBL Bank
- State Bank of India
- Yes Bank
Payment accepting Hardware
- Mobile POS
- Counter-top POS
- Biometric Device
- Unattended kiosks
- Vending machines
Convenient Payment Options
- Debit/Credit Card Payments
- Mobile wallet payments
- Biometric enabled payments
- Payment via social messaging apps
- QR code-based payments
How to Grow Your Business Using EMI?
- Visit https://corp.ezetap.com/emi
- Enter the all details such like mobile number, name, and email address.
- Then, click on the captcha box and verify that you are not a robot.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit’
Significance of Ezetap's Payment Solution in Farming Sector
In the Indian agricultural sector, cash is powerful in financial activities. There are more than 482 million citizens serving in the agriculture sector and start-up firms like Ezetap construct products manufactured in India.
Ezetap will create a financial profile that is centered on the expenditure and also the frequency of the farmers' transactions. The farmers can access Chota ATM by Ezetap and will encourage a farmer with financial identification and open a huge opportunity within the banking sector.
Ezetap has authorised multi microfinance entities for generating loans and receiving EMI in remote regions.
Ezetap’s SMS Payment Service
- Seamless delivery process: When you have an effective delivery cycle, it allows you to build a good image with the consumers and also complete payment fast.
- Comfort to the Customer: Payment through SMS brings digital payment comfort. No matter where you are, you can request payment from your customer at anytime anywhere. If a customer orders a product from your website and instead of online payment he/she wants to make a ‘Pay on Delivery’ option. an SMS payment will come to use if the customer is not at home.
- Increase sales: If you do not have a cash on delivery option, you can always offer your customers SMS payments and this enables your customers to render payment at the time of delivery.
- Convenient process: With SMS payment, you can minimise cash processing. SMS payment for cash management reduces the challenged for businesses starting from agencies managing the cash for you.
- Easy payment collection process: Implementing virtual payment is much easier for you to accept payments. It allows you to get all your pending payments and bills. You can also alert your customer for the payable amount.
FAQs on Ezetap
- Will Ezetap send emails to me with updates on the app?
Yes, they will periodically send promotional e-mails and messages to you.
- Which is the website to know more about Ezetap EMI?
You can visit https://corp.ezetap.com/emi
- What is Eze Wallet?
Eze Wallet is a virtual wallet solution integrated via an Android app and this allows businesses and givernmant organisations to simplify and digitise their cash collections.