The Citrus app is one that relates to PayU Payments, and is one of India's leading digital payment services provider. The app serves more than 50,000 merchants. Citrus This is a new UPI app and it allows you to make payments via account transfers. Every transfer is free as you only share your virtual payment address with the app and guarantees your money is safe and secure. Citrus Wallet Citrus Wallet is an app which allows you to transfer and also receive money from anyone who has phone number or has an email address. You can easily transfer and receive money from your friends, family, or colleagues with just a few taps. You can also split your bills for travel, party, and movies.
Where do I use the Money on my Citrus Wallet Account
The money you have on your Citrus Wallet account can be used for many services. You can transfer and even request money to and from your friends or family. You can split your bills with friends, and also receive money for an emergency.
- If you are a loyal Citrus user, you earn gift cash from the app
- You can ask your friends to send money to your Citrus Wallet
- You can also add money on your own
- You can set up the autoload feature using your credit card
Process to Add Money in the Citrus Wallet
- You have to first download and install the app from the app store on your mobile phone.
- Open the app and select ‘Wallet’ and click on ‘Load money’
- Enter the amount which you need to add to the wallet
- Tap on ‘Add’
- Select the payment method -debit card/net banking.
- You have to enter your debit card details like card number, validity date and also your CVV.
- Tap on ‘Pay’
- You will get an OTP on your mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit’
- For net banking payment, choose the bank from which you need to load the amount.
- Once you select the bank, tap on ‘Pay’.
- Enter the CRN or Customer ID and password/ MPIN
- Tap on 'Log in’.
- You will be able to see the updated citrus balance.
- You can add up to Rs.5,000 for every transaction and the regular wallet cap is Rs.50,000.
Features of Citrus Payment Gateway
- You can make easy and successful payments.
- Citrus Native SDKs has a smooth in-app payment interface
- The payment process is seamless
- Get a lot of payment options like debit card, credit card, Visa, Master Card, Amex, Rupay and more.
- You can get the fastest refunds and fast checkout options
- You can get Citrus payment gateway solution with very little documentation
Citrus Cash is for individual customers and in a few days, B2B transactions will also be accessible. This app can be downloaded from your app store and is accessible free on all mobile browsers. The Citrus payment gateways have also tried to understand what you as a customer want from payment platforms. From splitting bills to transferring money, Citrus offers you a lot of banking services.
- You can allow payments for 1.99% + Rs.3 on every transaction.
- User-friendly payment interface: Access to fast, and secure payment process for all your customers.
- Real-time payments: The app has the best transaction success rates.
- Card Storage Vault: Make one-tap payments with an easy interface via saved cards in the PCIDSS approved vault.
- Citrus Wallet: This app has the fastest checkouts and refunds for the 21 million+ users.
- Secure and seamless payment: Citrus Native SDKs for in-app payments.
- Payment options: You have a range of payment options like debit card, credit card, net banking, Visa, Master Card, Amex, and Rupay
- Instant Registration: The documentation is simple and the on-boarding process is fast.
How to Sign Up?
- First, go to the website, http://www.citruspay.com/merchants/startups/
- Select 'Sign up now’
- Type in your name, mobile number, email address, and also your password.
- Choose ‘Create merchant account’
How to Withdraw Citrus Wallet Balance to Your Bank Account
- Tap on ‘Withdraw money’
- Choose the bank
- Enter your account details to proceed.
- You can now withdraw up to Rs.25,000 in one calendar month.
- It will take 2 working days for your withdrawals to reflect on your bank account.
Process to Complete KYC
- On the app, click on ‘Take a photo’
- Upload the front and back of your Aadhaar card
- After this, you will have to take a photo of yourself on a plain background.
- Sign on a white paper and take a photo of it to upload
- Verify your Aadhaar details
- Click on the checkbox
- You will see the final confirmation page
- After the required details are uploaded, your documents will be verified and you will get a message.
Citrus Payment Marketplace Add-on
- You can easily send address, email, phone number name, other specifics of the customer to Citrus gateway.
- Built the front-end label for payment
- Uses sandbox method for testing purposes
- Chooses the right countries whose subscribers will use the gateway for payment.
- Customises when to authorise the refund
- Reimburse via Citrus payment
- Clarify the value in minimum and maximum order.
- Translations into many languages.
- Splits billing amount automatically
FAQs on Citrus
- How much money can I keep in my Citrus Wallet at one time?
The amount you load and keep in your Citrus Wallet Account should not exceed Rs.20,000 in one month. Your Citrus Wallet Account balance should not exceed Rs.20,000 at any given point.
- What are the limits to the number of times I am allowed to load money into my Citrus Wallet account?
There is no limit on the number of times you load money into your Citrus Wallet Account. However, you should not cross the limits set by the app.
- What will happen if my transaction stops and money is deducted from my account when I am trying to load money?
If your payment is complete, the app will try to load the money into your wallet. If the transaction fails, your monthly limit will be exceeded, and the app will refund the amount to your account within 7 to 10 working days.
- Can the account I use to withdraw money be used by another Citrus user also?
In order to avoid the misuse of accounts, the app restricts the withdrawal account to be mapped to only 2 users.
- What will happen if I send the money to the incorrect number?
If you accidentally send money to a mobile number, you will have to contact the customer care team and the money will returned to your account.