Chiller is a Unified Payments Interface (UPI)-enabled, one stop, multi-bank payment application that meets all banking needs. At present, Chillr has collaborated with 52 banks including State Bank of India (SBI), ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, and HDFC Bank. This payment app allows you to transfer money instantly, receive money, recharge or pay phone bills, and also pay other utility bills. Apart from this, users can also enjoy a lot of other in-app services that allows them to book hotels, flights, etc.
Use Chillr to:
- Send and receive money
- Link multiple bank accounts to pay directly for services
- Utilities, bill payments, recharges
- Splitting bills with friends
- Make payments at retail outlets
- View bank balance
- Scan & pay
How to Download Chillr
Chillr can be downloaded from Google Play Store on all Android phone. The app can also be downloaded on iOS platforms from the Apple App Store.
How to Register for Chillr UPI
- Step 1: Download Chillr and launch the app
- Step 2: Key in mobile number and click ‘Next’. This should be the same number that is linked to your bank account
- Step 3: OPT will be automatically detected after you key in your number. In case, this does not happen, click on ‘Verify Over Call’
- Step 4: Key in name, email ID and referral code and choose your bank name
- Step 5: An SMS will be sent to activate bank account, after which proceed to click ‘ Verify my Device’
- Step 6: The verification process will take 10 seconds. Proceed to choose a security question and answer the same.
- Step 7: Key in debit card details and click ‘Proceed’. An OTP will be automatically detected, after this, set your UPI PIN.
- Step 8: Now, proceed to enter UPI PIN to make a confirmation and successfully register for Chillr
How to Send Money Using Chillr
- Step 1: Log in to Chillr
- Step 2: Go to the home screen and click on ‘Send’ and select the contact you want to send money to
- Step 3: Enter the amount and press ‘Next’
- Step 4: Enter UPI PIN and click ‘Confirm’. The money will be sent to the bank account of your friend immediately
- Step 5: A transaction confirmation message will be displayed on screen
How to ‘Scan and Pay’ using Chillr
You can still send money to a someone on Chillr even if you do not have their mobile number.
- Step 1: Log in to Chillr
- Step 2: Open the ‘Scan and Pay’ option and scan the QR code on your friend's phone. The friend should have already raised a collect request and entered the amount he wants.
- Step 3: Enter UPI to authorise the transaction
How to receive money using Chillr
- Step 1: Log into Chillr
- Step 2: Click on ‘Collect’ and proceed to enter the amount you want to be paid
- Step 3: Proceed to click on the ‘Send Request/Split Bill’ option
- Step 4: Choose the Virtual Payment Address (VPA) of the sender.
How to recharge mobile number using Chillr
- Step 1: Log into Chillr
- Step 2: Go to the ‘Utilities’ section and click on ‘Prepaid’
- Step 3: Key in mobile number, recharge amount, select network operator and location
- Step 4: Click on ‘Next’ and enter UPI PIN to authorise transaction
Features of Chillr
- UPI enabled: Built over the UPI platform and IMPS interface, Chillr offers customers 24/7 payment services through a highly secure system.
- Scan & pay: This app comes with a convenient scan and pay feature through which payments can be made at retail outlets. Also, you can pay friends through this facility at anytime and from anywhere.
- View transaction statements: Every month, you can view a summary of all transactions through statements. This will help users keep a watch on their expenses and chalk out a better budget.
- Bill splitting: Chiller makes it easy to split bills even with those who are not using this app. This helps users manage settlements and pay friends in an organised and hassle-free manner.
Check IFSC Code for Top Banks:
|State Bank of India IFSC Code||HDFC Bank IFSC Code||Indian Bank IFSC Code|
|Axis bank IFSC Code||Canara bank IFSC Code||ICICI Bank IFSC Code|
FAQ's of Chillr
What is Chillr?
Ans: Chillr is a digital mobile payments app through which funds can be transferred instantly and utility bills can be paid.
What is a Chillr ‘Partner Bank’?
Ans: Any bank that has collaborated with Chillr is known as a partner bank.
What if my bank is not a partner bank?
Ans: This app is only compatible with partner banks. However, those with non-partner banks can still request money and receive funds.
Is it necessary to transfer funds from the bank account to a wallet?
Ans: No. All transactions are carried out directly from the bank account through a secure interface.
Are there any charges for using this app?
Can a user make payments to someone who does not have Chillr?
Ans: Yes. Money can be send directly to the payee’s bank account.
Can a user transfer funds without having the mobile number of the payee?
Ans: Yes. This can be done the traditional way by adding beneficiary and sending money through account number and IFSC code.
Is it possible for a user to request a refund?
Ans: Yes. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries regarding refunds or other complaints.
What can a customer do if the transaction has failed but the money has been debited from the bank account?
Ans: In such a case, the money will be automatically credited to the customer’s bank account within a 24-hour window. If not, contact the customer care at the earliest to resolve the issue.
How will a user know if money has been sent to the payee/beneficiary?
Ans: All users will receive notifications once a transaction has been made.
Other IFSC Related Article
|NEFT Timing||Digital Wallet||Mobile Wallet|
|SBI UPI||Bank IFSC Code|
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.