Axis Pay is a Unified Payment Interface (UPI) app through which any bank account can be linked to send and receive money via a secure interface, at the click of a button. Customers can link any bank account they hold with the app and it is not necessary to hold an account with Axis Bank to use this service. Axis Pay can be used on both Android and iOS platforms.
Powered by UPI, there is no need to provide account number or IFSC Code to transfer funds, all you need is a Virtual Payment Address (VPA). With UPI, payments can be made on a 24/7 basis on all 365 days in a year from anywhere. With Axis Pay, there is no need to load or add money on the app, one can directly use their VPAs and send money through UPI, where the money will be debited from the bank account.
How to Download Axis Pay
- On Android phones: The Axis Pay app can be downloaded on any Android smartphone. Just go to Google Play Store, search for Axis Pay and then download the app.
- On iOS platforms: Axis Pay is also available for iPhone users. The app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store.
How to Register for Axis Pay
Step 1: Download the app on Android or iOS platform and launch it
Step 2: Once the app is launched, click on the ‘Start’ button. An auto SMS authentication process will be initiated and for this to be done click ‘Proceed’
Step 3: Proceed to choose your profile name and agree to the terms and conditions
Step 4: Enter a 6 digit passcode to successfully register for Axis PAy
Step 5: Post this, a message will be displayed confirming successful registration
Step 6: The next thing to do is to add a bank account. To do so, go to ‘Manage Accounts’, choose the bank name, and choose a VPA. Click ‘Proceed’.
Step 7: Enter debit card details to create Mpin. Choose an Mpin and submit
How to Send Money Using Axis Pay
- Step 1: Open the app
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Send Money’ option
- Step 3: Enter the VPA of the payee/beneficiary
- Step 4: Enter the amount to be transferred. Add remarks, if necessary. Verify details and click ‘Confirm’.
- Step 5: Enter the UPI pin to successfully complete the transaction. A confirmation message will be displayed on screen
How to Collect/Receive Money Using Axis Pay
- Step 1: Open the app
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Collect Money’ option
- Step 3: Enter the VPA of the person from whom you want to collect money
- Step 4: Enter the amount and initiate the request
- Step 5: The payment will be credited when the sender approves the request
Features and Benefits of Axis Pay
- Payments made easy and hassle-free: The UPI interface eliminates the need to fill in lengthy information such as account number, IFSC code and other payee details. With Axis Pay, there is no need to register payee/beneficiary. Funds can be sent and received through a VPA.
- No transaction fee: Unlike other type of fund transfer methods, there is no need to pay any transaction fee for either sending or receiving money. The Axis Pay service can be used free of cost without any hassle.
- Available on a 24/7 basis on all 365 days: Axis Pay can be used at anytime and from anywhere to both send and receive money. Transactions can be made on all bank holidays and weekends without any hassle.
Check IFSC Code for Top Banks:
|State Bank of India IFSC Code||HDFC Bank IFSC Code||Indian Bank IFSC Code|
|Axis bank IFSC Code||Canara bank IFSC Code||ICICI Bank IFSC Code|
FAQ's of Axis Pay
What is Axis Pay?
Ans: Axis Pay is a digital payments app that works in collaboration with the UPI. Customers can send and receive money through this app using a VPA.
What is a VPA?
Ans: Expanded as Virtual Payment Address, VPA, is like an email id or identity, using which money can be sent and received without the need to provide bank details through Axis Pay.
What is UPI?
Ans: Expanded as Unified Payments Interface, UPI is a digital payment platform introduced by the National Payments Corporation of India (NCPI) in an effort to encourage interoperability with various banks.
What is a UPI ID? How to choose it?
Ans: A UPI ID, also known as a VPA, is an alphanumerical identity that is used to send or receive money. This ID should ideally range around 4 to 20 characters and should not have any kind of special characters. The ID can be chosen during the registration process.
What are the transactions that can be carried out through Axis Pay?
Ans: Through Axis Pay you can both send and collect money through a VPA.
Do Axis Bank users get access to more features and benefits when compared to non Axis Bank users?
Ans: No. The features are the same for both Axis Bank and non Axis Bank customers.
Are customers charged for downloading the app?
Ans: No. The only charges are for using mobile internet or SMS.
Are there any transaction charges for using Axis Pay?
Ans: At present, there are no transaction charges levied for using the app.
Is it possible to generate a QR code using the Axis Pay app?
Ans: QR code can be generated by going to the ‘Generate QR Code’ option in the Axis Pay app.
Is there any limit to the number of accounts that can be added for receiving money?
Other IFSC Related Article
|NEFT Timing||Digital Wallet||Mobile Wallet|
|SBI UPI||Demand Draft|
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.