Swarna Pragati Housing
Established with the objective providing low cost and inventive housing finance solutions Swarna Pragati Housing provides microfinance for housing purposes. With emphasis on maintaining transparency in their dealing and operations towards providing this service, Swarna Pragati strives to help in building a society which promotes an environment that is conducive to work and live in. As a housing microfinance provider, Swarna Pragati extends it services specially towards the upliftment of the economically weaker sections (EWS) and low income groups, including women, residing in semi-urban and rural areas by using a modular build concept in the design of their microfinance products, a concept which is effective and practical.
Features of Loans Provided by Swarna Pragati Housing:
- The Swarna Pragati Housing Loans are extended for amounts ranging between Rs 40,000 to Rs 80,000.
- Loans will be extended for time periods between 36–48 months. The loan terms are comparatively longer than the typical terms offered for microenterprise business loans.
- Construction of a house can be completed with the help of a series of loans.
- In order to make it easier for individuals to apply for a loan with Swarna Pragati, borrowers need not provide a title towards loan guarantee. Also, the loan providers will accept collateral of a semi-formal nature, to make financing easily accessible to a larger group of people.
- To further ease the process of loan borrowing, Swarna Pragati tries to integrate a traditional approach of community based institutions like the Gram Sabha and Gram Vikas Samiti to help eliminate the practice of providing elaborate documents and legal complications surrounding the loan borrowing process.