Registration and Stamps Department of Government of Telangana is dedicated to preserving age old records and documents and providing the same to the court as evidences whenever any dispute arises. Document registration serves as a notice to the public through recorded details so that they can verify the records and gather information related to the right, title, and obligations on any immovable property.
The department also collects revenue through transfer duty, stamp duty and registration fees and, and is regarded as the third largest revenue earning department in Telangana.
IGRS Features and Benefits
- Facilitates transparency and reduces fraudulent activities in terms of registration of documents
- You can use this portal for redressal of your grievances (if any)
- Saves time and reduces manual work
- Facilitates good governance in the state
IGRS Telangana Official Details
IGRS Telangana Online Service Details
- Market Value Search: Through the Market Value Search services, you can check agriculture and non-agriculture land rates of a specific village in a specific district. All you need to do is select the district, mandal, and village from the dropdown menu, choose between agriculture and non-agriculture rates, and click “submit”.
- Prohibited Property: Through this service, you can check the list of prohibited properties in a particular village of a specific district.
- Certified Copy: This allows you to download copies of registered documents (certified).
- Encumbrance Search: This allows you to search for encumbrance on any property that’s registered in Sub-Registrar’s offices.
- e-STAMPS: It’s basically an online stamp duty collection facility that’s been developed to curb fraudulent practices in stamp-based registrations and transactions.
- Property Registration: You can check any details related to property registration through this portal.
- Society Registration: Any details or information pertaining to e-registration of societies can be obtained through this service.
- Information on Chit Fund: Get registered chit, online T-Chits, and chit registrar e-challan information through this service.
- Marriage Registration: Get to know about Hindu marriage registration requirements, special marriage registration requirements, Christian and Muslim marriage information, and Hindu marriage pre-registration details through this service.
- Firm registration: Get all the details pertaining to registration of your firm through this service. You can also request change in address, check your application status, or download registration certificate through this service.
- Know your SRO: You can check your jurisdiction’s SRO through this service.
IGRS Telangana EC Registration: Encumbrance Certificate is a mandatory document required in property transactions. It serves as a proof of title or ownership of a property. EC Telangana serves as an evidence that you have complete right and ownership over a property without any legal liabilities. EC consists of all the transactions registered pertaining to a particular property for a certain period of time. Any claims or encumbrance on the property details can also be found in an encumbrance certificate.
IGRS Telangana EC Search
With this service, you can search for encumbrance on any property that’s registered in the Sub-Registrar’s office. Earlier, you had to physically go to the Sub-Registrar’s office to obtain encumbrance. However, note that online encumbrance transaction/certificate is available post 1 January 1983. To get encumbrance certificate before 1983, you need to contact the concerned SRO office.
Step by Step Process to Search IGRS Telangana EC
- Step 1: Log in to Telangana Registration and Stamp Department’s official web portal
- Step 2: Click on “Encumbrance Certificate” located on the bottom right-hand corner of the page, under the “Online Services” section.
- Step 3: It will redirect you to another page, where you would have to give a lowdown on what EC is all about.
- Step 4: Read the disclaimer and click “submit”.
- Step 5: You will be redirected to another page where you would be required to select the search criteria from a dropdown menu.
- Step 6: If you select “Document No.” as your search criteria, you will have to enter the first few letters of your SRO’s name, and year of registration to search Telangana EC.
- Step 7: If you select “Form Entry” as your search criteria, you will have to search by filling in the required fields, including flat number, house number, district name, and SRO details, among others.
Steps to Search IGRS Market Value
- Step 1: Click on Market Value Search located on the bottom right-hand corner of the page, under the “Online Services” section.
- Step 2: You will be given the option to choose from agricultural and non-agricultural rates.
- Step 3: Select your district, mandal, and village, and click on the “submit button” to complete the process.
Steps to Find Telangana SRO
- Step 1: Go to the “Browse” section and click on Know Your SRO.
- Step 2: You will be given two options—“Know Your Jurisdiction SRO” and “Village Directory”.
- Step 3: If you click on the first option, you will be redirected to another page where you have to select your district, mandal, and village from the dropdown menu.
- Step 4: Upon selecting, click “submit” to check your SRO.
Steps to get IGRS Telangana Certified Copy
- Step 1: Go to the “Online Services” section and click on Certified Copy.
- Step 2: You will be redirected to another page where you have to click on either “Certified Copies of Registered Documents (On Payment)” or “Certified Copy of Document (New Registrations Only)”.
- Step 3: If you click on the first option, you will be redirected to Meeseva Online Portal where you have to select SRO, district, year, and document number to get details of the certified copy.
- Step 4: Alternatively, if you click on “Certified Copy of Document (New Registrations Only)”, you will be redirected to a page where you have to enter your registered mobile number and security code to get certified copy details.
Telangana Property Registration Fees and Charges: While purchasing a property, you have to pay a certain registration charge and stamp duty fee. The registration fee is usually 1% of the total property value.
IGRS Telangana Android App
You can download the IGRS Telangana android application to search for Telangana EC at any time, on the go. All you need to do is go to Google Play Store and download the app.
Search for IGRS Telangana EC in a quick and hassle-free manner by logging in to the official Telangana Registration and Stamp Department portal. You can get EC Telangana details with the click of a button by filling in a few information.