HDFC Standard Life Insurance Company is a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd. and Standard Life. It is a life insurance company that offers individual and group life insurance. HDFC Life offers retirement plans for individuals and groups. HDFC Life group retirement Plans offers different retirement plans catering to the needs of different groups. These retirement plans ensure that you lead a stress free life post retirement.
Types of HDFC Life Group Retirement Plans
- HDFC Life Group Pension & Retirement Plan
- HDFC Life Group Unit Linked Insurance Pension Plan
HDFC Life Group Pension & Retirement Plan
HDFC Life Group Pension & Retirement Plan is an investment solution that aids the creation and management of an employee superannuation benefit fund.Benefits
- Option to set up the account with a single policy account or with individual member accounts.
- A minimum floor rate of 5% is guaranteed for the entire term of the policy.
- Flexibility to pay premiums regularly or as a single premium.
HDFC Life Group Unit Linked Insurance Pension Plan
HDFC Life Group Unit Linked Insurance Pension plan is flexible and lets employers manage superannuation schemes in a cost-effective manner.Benefits
- New employees/ members can join anytime as per the rules of the scheme.
- Provides assured benefit.
- Bonus is credited at the end of every financial year till the end of the policy term.
HDFC Life Group Retirement Plans are beneficial to both the employer and employee. For example, it helps the employer fulfil their obligations to their employees by helping them plan their retirement corpus and the employees benefit from the solid retirement plan.
Why Choose HDFC Life Group Retirement Plans?
HDFC Life Group Retirement Plans help you plan your post-retirement days and aids employers in creating a retirement corpus for their employees. With assured benefits and easy claim settlement process, HDFC Life Group Retirement Plan is one of the best plans out there.
- Factors such as premium rates, riders, suitable annuity option should be taken into consideration while choosing the right group retirement plan.
HDFC Life aims to make ensures that your employee’s/ member’s post retirement days are stress free with it’s retirement plans. With these retirement plans, you don’t have to compromise on the best things in life post retirement.
Other HDFC Life Insurance Plans
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017