Birla Sun Life offers its customers the opportunity to invest in a life insurance plan that does more than just protect the future of their families. It allows them to create wealth that they can later use to fulfil dreams like buying a house or a car. It basically allows them to invest in such a way that makes planning for upcoming major expenses easy. The wealth protections plans offered by Birla Sun life are:
The Wealth Assure plan allows you the opportunity to let you investments grow to sizable amounts over a period of time.Eligibility
To be able to apply for this plan you need to be between the ages of 8 years and 65 years.Features
- The maximum maturity age for this plan is 75 years or age.
- The policy can be taken for periods ranging from 10 to 30 years.
- The premium paying term for this policy is 5 years.
- The premiums can also be paid annually or monthly.
- The minimum premiums for this policy is Rs. 1 lakh if paid annually and Rs. 1.8 lakhs if paid monthly.
- You can choose to administer the investment of your money as per your desire as this policy offers a self-manage option.
- The death benefits under this policy are the higher of the basic sum assured and the value of the funds as of the date of intimation of death.
- The policy also offers the LifeCycle option which allows the company to manage your investments for you.
- The premiums paid for this policy are eligible for tax benefits under section 80C of the IT Act.
The Fortune Elite is an insurance plan that is meant to make sure that the wealth you have acquired is kept secured against the future.Eligibility
To be eligible to participate in the plan you need to be between the ages of 1 year and 55 years old.Features
- The policy can be taken for tenures ranging from 20 years to 40 years.
- The maximum maturity age for this policy is 75 years of age.
- The minimum premium that can be paid for this policy is Rs. 40,000.
- The minimum sum assured under this policy will be Rs. 4 lakhs.
- The policy also allows for top-ups with a premium of Rs. 5,000.
- The premiums for this policy can be paid monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or annually.
- In case of top-ups, the sum assured is the basic sum assured plus the top-up sum assured.
- In the 10th year of the policy a guaranteed bonus of 2% of premiums paid in the last 60 months will be added as additional units to the policy.
- After the 10th year, every 5 years 2% will again be added to the policy as additional units.
- The policy also offers a guaranteed addition of 0.35% of the fund value from the 11th year onwards.
- The death benefits under this policy will be higher of the basic sum assured and the basic value of the funds.
- An additional death benefit will be paid which is the higher of the top-up fund value and the top-up sum assured.
- The maturity benefits of this scheme are the total value of the funds on maturity.
- The policy also allows for you to manage the funds yourself or let the company do it for you.
- Premiums paid towards this policy can enjoy tax benefits under sections 80C and 10(10D) of the IT Act.
Other Birla Sun Life Insurance Plans
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017