Birla Sun Life offers the NRI’s a unique solution to ensure that their dreams are not compromised by staying away from their families. The Birla Sun Life Insurance for NRI helps you fulfil your goals of educating your children, retirement planning, building a house and caring for your parents to provide them best of life.
Birla Sun Life Insurance offers BSLI Vision LifeIncome Plan for the NRI’s to plans your financial goals while providing steady income and whole life cover. Survival benefits are payable every year from the end of the premium term till the maturity of the plan. Life insurance benefit is also available with the plan that is a perfect blend of income and financial protection to the family and you.
Eligibility: Entry age is 1 year to 60 years.
Policy term is till your whole life or till the age of 100 years.
Premium is paid in the age period of 15 years till 40 years. Premium can be paid annually, semi-annually, quarterly or monthly.
Sum assured: Minimum sum assured is Rs.2,00,000 and the minimum premium payable is Rs.18,000.
- Every year after the premium payment term, a 5% of the sum assured is guaranteed plus a bonus is paid.
- Financial protection for your family with life cover to the age of 100.
- On high sum assured, you get premium rebates.
- Policy holder can get access to suitable Rider option for the added protection at a very nominal cost.
- The premium paid are eligible for tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- The mediclaim premium paid are eligible for deductions under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act.
- Death benefits are eligible for tax benefits under Section 10(10D) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Survival Benefits: If the insured survives till the end of the premium paying term, the insured will get accrued bonuses till date. If the policy holder survives to the end of the following policy year, an Income Benefit of 5% of sum assured plus bonus from current policy year will be paid.
- Maturity Benefit: if the insured survives till the end of the policy term, then he gets the sum assured as well as the terminal bonus if he is applicable for any.
- Death Benefit: If the insured dies during the premium paying period, the nominee will get paid the sum assured with the accrued bonuses as on the date of death along with the Terminal Bonus if any. If the insured dies after the premium paying term, the nominee will get sum assured plus the bonus from the current year and Terminal Bonus if any. The sum assured payable on death is never less than 105% of total premiums paid. This excludes the applicable rider premium or any other extra underwritings.
- The following rider benefits are provided to the insured:
- BSLI Accidental Death and Disability Rider
- BSLI Critical Illness Rider
- BSLI Surgical Care Rider
- BSLI Hospital Care Rider
- BSLI Waiver of Premium Rider.
Other Birla Sun Life Insurance Plans