|Tenor||ROI For General Public (% p.a)||ROI For Senior Citizens (% p.a)|
|Above 1 year up to 24 months||6.8||7.05|
|Above 24 months up to 36 months||6.8||7.05|
|Tenor||ROI for NRE Term Deposits (% p.a.)|
|Above 1 year up to 24 months||6.8|
|Above 24 months up to 36 months||6.8|
|Above 36 months up to 60 months||6.7|
|Above 60 months and upto 120 months||6.6|
Get The Highest Interest Rates on Saraswat Bank Recurring Deposit
The recurring deposit scheme by Saraswat Bank is preferred by many people in India because of the high rates of interest they can earn on their deposits. People can deposit money every month in their RD accounts in equal minimum instalments of Rs.5. Individuals can open a RD account either individually or jointly with the bank.
Saraswat Bank Short-Term Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
Saraswat Bank depositors can invest money in their recurring deposit account for a short – term period of above 1 year up to 24 months. The interest rate given by the bank on this deposit is 6.80 percent per annum.
Saraswat Bank Medium and Long Term Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
Saraswat Bank depositors can also invest money in their recurring deposit account for medium and long- term periods. The medium term deposit ranges between 2 year up to 3 years and the long term deposit ranges between 3 years and 10 years. The interest rate given by the bank on medium term deposits is 6.80% per annum and the interest rate given by the bank on long term deposits is 6.70% to 6.60% per annum.
Saraswat Bank Senior Citizen Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
Senior Citizens can also deposit money and earn interest on their Saraswat Bank recurring deposits. They can earn 7.05% per annum on their short- term deposits, 7.05% per annum on their medium term deposits and 6.95% to 6.85% percent per annum on their long term deposits.
Saraswat Bank NRE Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
NRIs can deposit money in their Saraswat Bank recurring deposits for a minimum of 1 year and earn attractive interest rates.
- If they deposit money for 1 year, they can earn 6.80 percent per annum
- If they deposit money for more than 1 year and up to 2 years, they can earn 6.80 percent per annum
- If they deposit money for more than 2 years and up to 3 years, they can earn 6.70 percent per annum
- If they invest for more than 3 years and up to 5 years, they can earn 6.60 percent per annum
Read More Articles On RD
- Which Banks offer Highest Interest Rate On Recurring Deposit
- Recurring Deposit Interest Rates of All Banks
- Tax on Recurring Deposit Interest Rates