Yes Bank allow customers to open a recurring deposit account with them. The account can be opened for a tenure that ranges between 6 months and 10 years. The rate of return offered by the bank on the deposits is in the range between 6.50% and 7.00% per annum (p.a.). Customers who are above the age of 60 years (i.e., senior citizens) are offered additional interest of 0.50% p.a. on all RD tenures.
Yes Bank RD Rates of up to Rs.1.99 crore
|Period||Interest Rate||Senior Citizen Rates (per annum)|
|3 years up to 10 Years||6.75%||7.25%|
*Resident Recurring Deposit rates with effect from 6th July 2020
Know more about Recurring Deposit
Get The Highest Interest Rates on Yes Bank Recurring Deposit
One among the popular investment schemes offered to customers by YES BANK is its recurring deposit scheme. Regular RD scheme and NRE RD Scheme is offered by Yes Bank, and the interest rates offered on each RD by the bank vary depending on the deposit tenure and other conditions. The minimum tenure for which a depositor can hold an RD with Yes Bank is 6 months and the maximum tenure is 10 years. For an investment amount of up to Rs.1.99 crore, one can earn a return on investment ranging from minimum 6.50% to 7.00% per annum.
Yes Bank Short-Term RD Interest Rates
Yes Bank Recurring Deposit can be held for a short deposit term ranging from a minimum tenure of 6 months to not more than 9 months at an interest rate of 7.15%. For a period from 12 months to 15 months, the interest rate offered on a recurring deposit worth less than Rs. One Crore is 7.25%.
Yes Bank NRI/NRE RD Interest Rates
|3 years and up to 10 years||6.75%|
*Resident Recurring Deposit rates with effect from 6 July 2020
*Rate of interest is applicable for instalments of up to Rs.14,99,900 per month
Yes Bank RD Interest Rates FAQs
- Is it possible to apply for an RD account online?
Yes, you can apply for an RD account online.
- How long does it take for RD Premature?
In the case of premature closure, you must visit a Yes Bank branch.
- What should I do in case I have not received the RD advice?
You must visit a Yes Bank branch to receive the RD advice. However, you need to carry the necessary documents when you visit the branch.
- Is it possible to skip any payments?
Yes, you can skip payments.
Will there be any penalties levied in case of premature closure?
Yes, a penalty will be levied in case of premature withdrawal.
RD Interest Rate Pages
- United Bank RD Interest Rates
- Uco Bank RD Interest Rates
- Allahabad Bank RD Interest Rates
- Central Bank RD Interest Rates
- Federal Bank RD Interest Rates
- Indian Bank RD Interest Rates
- Andhra Bank RD Interest Rates
- Kotak Mahindra RD Interest Rates
- Syndicate Bank RD Interest Rates
- IOB RD Interest Rates
- City Union Bank RD Interest Rates
- Citybank RD Interest Rates
- Indusind Bank RD Interest Rates
- Corporation Bank RD Interest Rates
- BOM RD Interest Rates
RD Other Pages
- Recurring Deposit Vs. Chit Fund
- Miss to Pay the Recurring Deposit Due
- Difference Between Recurring Deposit and SIP
- Open RD Account through HDFC NetBanking
- RD Account in SBI
- Advantages of Recurring Deposit
- Flexi RD
- SBI Flexi RD Schemes