|Tenure||Interest Rates (p.a)||Senior Citizen|
|6 months to 269 days||6.60||7.10|
|9 months to 364 days||6.85||7.35|
|1 year to 2 years||7.10||7.60|
|Over 2 Years to less than 3 years||7.00||7.50|
|3 years to 5 years||7.00||7.50|
|Over 5 years to 10 years||7.00||7.50|
*Interest Rates for Deposits Below ₹ 1 crore
|Tenure||Interest Rates for Deposits Below Rs.1 Crore (p.a)|
|1 year to 2 years||7.10|
|Over 2 Years to less than 3 years||7.00|
|3 years to 5 years||7.00|
Get The Highest Interest Rates on Punjab & Sind Bank Recurring Deposit
Punjab & Sind Bank offers an attractive recurring deposit scheme to its customers, which allows them to save money for a period of time while earning interest on the same. People can open a single or joint account by depositing a minimum of Rs.10 per month for a minimum tenure of 6 months and maximum 10 years, availing high rates of interest.
Punjab & Sind Bank Short-Term Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
Depositors of Punjab & Sind Bank can open a recurring deposit account for a short- term period of minimum 6 months and maximum 2 years. The interest rate that one can earn on the short term deposits with Punjab and Sind bank are as follows –
- For deposits below Rs.1 crore, the interest rate is between 6.60% and 7.10% per annum
Punjab & Sind Bank Medium and Long Term Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
Punjab & Sind Bank depositors can also open a recurring deposit for medium term and long term period. The medium term recurring deposit is available for a period which is more than 2 years and up to 5 years, while the long term recurring deposit is available for a period of more than 5 years and up to 10 years. The interest rate that individuals can earn on these terms are as follows –
- For deposits below Rs.1 crore, the interest rate on medium term deposits is 7.00% per annum and the interest rate on long term deposits is 7.00% per annum
Punjab & Sind Bank Senior Citizen Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
Senior Citizens earn 0.5 percent per annum more on the domestic interest rates, when they open a recurring deposit account with Punjab & Sind Bank.
Punjab & Sind Bank NRE Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
The interest rates provided by Punjab & Sind Bank on NRE recurring deposits are different from the domestic rates. The interest rates offered to NRE deposits are as follows –
- For deposits below Rs.1 crore – If the deposit is made for a period between 1 year and 2 years, the interest rate is 7.10% percent per annum. If it is made for a period of more than 2 years to less than 3 years, the interest rate is 7.00% percent per annum and if it is made for a period between 3 years and 5 years, the interest rate is 7.00% percent per annum.
More you need to know about Recurring Deposit
- Compare Interest Rates on RD of Punjab & Sind Bank with Other Banks and Institutions
- Check Features and Schemes of Punjab & Sind Bank Recurring Deposit
Read More Articles On RD
News About Punjab & Sind Bank Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
PSB Revises Interest Rates for Recurring Deposits
Punjab and Sind Bank has revised the interest rates offered for their recurring deposits effective from 20th July 2016. The changes will be reflected on all fresh deposits and renewals. The interest rates offered depend on the tenures chosen which can vary from a minimum of 7 to 14 days and a maximum of 10 years. General interest rates offered for tenures of 1 to 2 years is 7.40% p.a., tenures of 2 to 3 years have interest rates of 7.30% p.a. and for tenures ranging from 3 years to 10 years is 7.25% p.a. Senior citizens can avail an additional 0.50% interest upon the prevailing interest rates offered.
15th August 2016