The Millionaire recurring deposit scheme is a term deposit where the customer can deposit a specific amount for a particular tenure and get an assured maturity sum of more than Rs. 1 Million at the completion of the tenure.
Eligibility - Corporation Bank - Millionaire RD Account
A Corporation Bank recurring deposit account can be opened as a single or joint account by individuals. Minors with their parents and guardians, societies, associations, institutions, HUFs, trusts, administrators, Government departments and clubs are eligible to open a Corporation Bank Millionaire RD Account .
Features of Corporation Bank - Millionaire RD Account
- If a customer wants to open a Millionaire RD account they have to contact the nearest Corporation Bank branch. If the customer is new, then documents like Address Proof and Identity Proof have to be provided.
- If a customer makes premature withdrawals, then a penalty of 1% on the interest for the period the deposit has been with bank or on the agreed interest rate, whichever is lower is charged.
- Corporation Bank customers can take loans up to 90% on the balance available in their deposits.
- TDS is not applicable on Millionaire RD Accounts.
- For recurring deposits below Rs. 1 crore, the interest rate charged is 8.75% for tenures ranging from 1 year to 10 years.
- For senior citizen recurring deposit accounts below Rs. 1 crore, the interest rate charged is 9.25% for tenures ranging from 1 year to 10 years.
|Regular Recurring Deposit Tenure||Monthly Instalment Amount||Maturity Amount|
Read More Article on Recurring Deposit
- How to Open a Recurring Deposit Online
- Flexi Recurring Deposit Schemes
- Differences Between Recurring Deposit and Fixed Deposit
- Tax on Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
- Comparison Between RD and Chit Fund
- Which Banks offer the Highest Recurring Deposit Interest Rates in India
- Recurring Deposit Interest Rates of All Banks
- How to Open RD Account in SBI Online
- Monthly Recurring Deposit
- SBI Flexi Deposit Scheme
- PNB Swechha Jama Yojna/Flexi RD Scheme
- Bank of India Star Flexi-Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Baroda Samriddhi Half Yearly Recurring Deposit
- Canara Dhanvarsha Flexi Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Union Bank Cumulative Deposit Scheme
- Union Monthly Plus Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Indian Bank Swarna Nidhi Recurring Deposit
- Comparison Between LIC and Recurring Deposit
- Indian Bank Variable Recurring Deposit
- Baroda Samriddhi Quarterly Recurring Deposit
- PNB Special Recurring Deposit Scheme
- PNB Lakhpati Deposit Scheme
- Bank of Baroda Yatha Shakti Jama Yojana Scheme
- NRI Recurring Deposit Banks
- Recurring Deposit for Senior Citizens
- Recurring Deposit By Co-Operative Banks
- Best Recurring Deposit Schemes for Children
- Loan Against Recurring Deposit
- ICICI iWish Recurring Deposit
- AB Recurring Plus Scheme
- Baroda Regular Income Cum Recurring Deposit Scheme
- Cent Swashakti Flexi Recurring Deposit Scheme