The from Sahara Life is a normal ULIP, where the premiums paid by you will be invested in capital markets for growth, and will also provide you with the security of . The objective of this insurance plan is to provide you with the insurance protection you need, while also providing you with the potential to earn higher returns from your investments.
Key Features of Sugam Jeevan Bima Plan:
- The policy is a regular premium payment policy.
- You will have the choice of funds, to make your investments, based on your risk taking capabilities. These funds are Secured Fund, Smart Fund, Growth Fund, Balanced Fund, and Prima Fund.
- You will be able to make withdrawals, but will not have the option to take a loan against this policy.
- If the policy has reached maturity, them the fund value will be paid as the maturity benefit.
- You can have to option to choose your policy term between 10, 15, 20 years.
- The premium paying term will be equal to policy term you have chosen.
- The frequency of the payment of premiums will be on a yearly basis.
- The minimum premium payment will be Rs. 12, 000 with no limit for the maximum amount that can be paid.
- The sum assured must be at least 10x the annual premium.
Benefits of Sugam Jeevan Bima Plan:
- Death benefit - The nominee of the policy will receive the sum assured minus any withdrawals, or the fund value, or 105% of all premiums paid whichever is higher.
- Survival benefit - If the policyholder survives till the maturity of the policy, then the policyholder will receive the fund value on the maturity date.
- Tax benefits - The policyholder will get tax benefits with this ULIP policy as per the Income Tax Act 1961 under section 80C for the premiums the policyholder has paid and section 10 (10D) for the claims made.
- Free-look period - You will get a period of 15 days from the commencement of the policy within which you can review the policy, and if you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions you can cancel the policy. This is possible if there have been no claims within this period.
- Grace period - A period of 30 day from the last due date, will be provided for you to make your premium payments.
- Surrender benefit - After the completion of 5 years of the policy, if the policyholder wishes to surrender the policy, he will be paid the value of the funds, as on the date of surrender. If the policyholder decides to surrender the policy before 5 years, then the fund value will be credited to the Discontinued Policy Fund, wherein it will earn a 3.5% per annum growth minimum, and will be payable only after completing 5 years.
- Switching funds - you will have the option to switch your investments, and based on your risk appetite. You will be allowed to switch funds twice in a policy year, to make the most of market fluctuations.
- Partial withdrawals - you can make unlimited partial withdrawals every year wherein the minimum amount should be Rs. 2,500. The maximum amount can be up to 50% of the fund value.
Eligibility Conditions For The Plan Are:
- The minimum entry age will be 10 years, while the maximum will be 55 years.
- The maturity age of the policy will be 70 years.
- Aegon Life ULIP Plans
- TATA AIA ULIP Plans
- SBI Life ULIP Plans
- PNB MetLife ULIP Plans
- MAX Life ULIP Plans
- Aviva ULIP Plans
- Bajaj Allianz ULIP Plans
- Bharti AXA ULIP Plans
- Birla Sun Life ULIP Plans
- Exide Life ULIP Plans
- Future Generali ULIP Plans
- HDFC Life ULIP Plans
- ICICI Prudential ULIP Plans
- IDBI Fedral ULIP Plans
- India First ULIP Plans
- Kotak Life ULIP Plans
- Shriram Life ULIP Plans
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017