The Sanchit Jeevan Bima Plan is a ULIP single payment premium plan, wherein you will receive security in the form insurance coverage. The premium amount paid for this ULIP plan, will be invested into market instruments for maximum growth.
Features of Sanchit Jeevan Bima Plan:
- This Sahara Life plan is available only with a single premium payment option.
- The policyholder will have option of choosing to make investments n 5 different fund options, namely, Secured Fund, Prima Fund, Smart Fund, Growth Fund and Balanced Fund.
- You can add the Accident Benefit & Accidental Total & Permanent Disability Benefit Rider. If the policyholder death or disability is caused due to an accident, then this rider will provide extra coverage.
- Premium payment of the policy can be paid in either one lump sum or single payment.
- The policy term can be chosen by the policyholder, and can range from 5 years to 10 years.
- Premium payment must be a minimum of Rs. 30,000 and there isn’t a limit for the maximum premium payment.
- The premium payment modes can be single, yearly, or even half yearly.
- Sum assured -
- If the policyholder is less than or equal to the age of 45 years, then, the sum assured will be 125% of single premium.
- If the policyholder is of the age of 45 years or more, the sum will be 110% of Single Premium.
Benefit of Sanchit Jeevan Bima Plan:
- Maturity benefit - the policyholder will receive the fund value as the maturity benefit.
- Death benefit - the nominee of the policy will receive the higher of either the sum assured less any withdrawals or the fund value as a death benefit or 105% of the total premiums paid.
- Tax benefit - The policyholder will receive tax benefits, as per the Income Tax Act of 1961. These benefits will be under the section 80C for your payments made, and section 10 (10D) for the claims made.
- Surrender benefit - If the policyholder wishes to surrender the policy he can do so at any time. If he chooses to surrender the policy before completion of 5 years, then the fund value will be transferred to a Discontinued Policy Fund. While in this discontinued policy fund, the amount will earn an interest of 3.5% per annum. Upon completion of the 5 year period the fund value in the will be discontinued policy fund paid. If the policyholder wishes to surrender the policy after 5 years of completion of the policy, the entire fund value on the date of surrender will be paid to the policyholder.
- Funds switching - for every policy year, you will have the option to switch between funds twice. After these two switches are exhausted, you will be charged Rs. 100 per switch, recovery of which will be done by cancellation of units.
- Withdrawals - After the policy completes 5 years, you will be able to make withdrawals of a minimum Rs. 2,500. The maximum amount allowed as withdrawal, should not be below, 50% of the fund value.
Sanchit Jeevan Bima Plan Eligibility Conditions:
The entry age of the policy will be 18 years, and the maximum will be up to the age of 65 years. The maturity age of the policy will be 75 years.
- Aegon Life ULIP Plans
- TATA AIA ULIP Plans
- SBI Life ULIP Plans
- PNB MetLife ULIP Plans
- MAX Life ULIP Plans
- Aviva ULIP Plans
- Bajaj Allianz ULIP Plans
- Bharti AXA ULIP Plans
- Birla Sun Life ULIP Plans
- Exide Life ULIP Plans
- Future Generali ULIP Plans
- HDFC Life ULIP Plans
- ICICI Prudential ULIP Plans
- IDBI Fedral ULIP Plans
- India First ULIP Plans
- Kotak Life ULIP Plans
- Shriram Life ULIP Plans
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.