The Future Generali Pramukh Nivesh is a unit linked insurance plan (ULIP). It is a single premium policy that invests your premium amount in market-linked instruments and provides returns accordingly. The plan provides you with 6 distinct fund options to choose from, and you can also switch between funds once a fixed period of the term has passed. In Future Generali Pramukh Nivesh ULIP, customers can also enjoy easy liquidity through partial withdrawals after the 5th policy year, giving them more control over their financial security.
- Future Generali Pramukh Nivesh ULIP is available for one-time lump sum premium payment option only (single premium).
- Maturity and death benefits are applicable as per policy wordings.
- 1% policy administration charges are applicable subject to a maximum of Rs.6,000 in the first policy year.
- Option to maximise investments as your premium amount is invested in a fund of your choice without any additional allocation charges.
- Partial withdrawal of fund value allowed from 6th policy year onwards.
- Safety of returns at product maturity via systematic fund transfer option from equity-based instruments to debt-based funds in the last 3 policy years.
- Flexibility to manage investments through switching between the fund options. There are a total of 6 different fund options with dynamic portfolio allocations between various market instruments, allowing you to choose the fund option best suited to your risk appetite.
- 15 days free look period with the policy.
- In case of death of the insured, death benefits will be applicable as the total of fund value and sum assured. The sum assured cannot be lower than 105% of premiums paid.
- Maturity benefits kick in when the policy tenure is over and the fund value will be paid out in this case on the date of maturity.
- Surrender benefits are also applicable if you choose to surrender your policy before maturity. Policy can be surrendered anytime, however if surrendering after 5 policy years, fund value will be disbursed as surrender benefits without any charges.
- Policy can be surrendered at any time. On surrendering the policy before 5 policy years, fund management charges will be applied and the resultant fund value handed over to the policyholder at the completion of the 5th year since policy inception.
- Applicants within the age group of 7-70 years can opt for Future Generali Pramukh Nivesh ULIP. Maximum age of applicant at maturity of policy should not be above 75 years and minimum should not be below 18 years.
- One-time premium payment (single premium) option only.
- Policy terms available from 5 to 20 years.
- For policyholders between 7 to 49 years, the minimum and maximum sum assured are defined as 1.25 times the premium and 5 times the premium respectively.
- For applicants within 50 to 54 years, the sum assured varies between 1.25xPremium and 3xPremium.
- For applicants within 55 years to 70 years, sum assured is 1.25xPremium.
- The minimum premium amount is Rs.50,000 while there is no cap on the maximum premium amount.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017