The DHFL Pramerica Smart Wealth+ is a Savings plan designed to meet individual requirements that can live up to future needs. It is a non-participating Unit Linked Insurance Plan which facilitates wealth and asset creation for any planned or unplanned future requirements. It is a plan which offers multiple advantages and benefits to enhance quality of life in the future.
Features of DHFL Pramerica Smart Wealth+
- High Returns – The DHFL Pramerica Smart Wealth+ ensures policyholders earn high returns on their investment. This is bound to create wealth in the long run of life.
- Multiple Tenure Options – The DHFL Pramerica Smart Wealth+ offers individuals the choice of choosing between regular or limited Premium Payment tenure depending on their needs and requirements.
- Multiple Investment Funds Options – Policyholders can choose from a range of investment funds to invest their money in. They have the option to opt for either the Debt Fund, Balance Fund, Growth Fund or Large Cap Equity Fund based on their needs.
- Fund Conservation – Policyholders can opt for Fund Conversion at Maturity which safeguards their fund value from market fluctuations. The investments are transferred from the Balance Fund, Growth Fund and Large Cap Equity Fund to the Debt Fund.
- Loyalty Additions – Policyholders get loyalty additions in the form of Persistency Units or Reward Units at the end of the 10th, 15th and 20th Policy year.
- Accidental Death Benefit Rider – Policyholders get enhanced protection by opting for the Accidental Death Benefit (ADB) Rider in which the beneficiary gets an assured ADB sum. This amount can be paid in lump sum to take care of emergency needs.
- Flexibility – Policyholders can switch or transfer their investments from one plan to the other based on their financial priorities.
Benefits of DHFL Pramerica Smart Wealth+
- Maturity Benefit – The policyholders gets a maturity benefit when they reach the maturity date of the policy. The policyholder will be paid the fund value on maturity date.
- Death Benefit - The policy pays a Death Benefit which is equal to the sum assured or Fund Value, whichever is higher in the event of the unfortunate demise of the policyholder during the policy term.
- Persistency Units – Policyholders are rewarded with Persistency Units when they continue their policy. These Persistency Units are equivalent to 1% of the average of the Fund Value.
- Surrender Benefit – If the policyholder decides to surrender the policy they will acquire surrender value from the first Policy year which will be payable after completion of 5 complete Policy years.
- Premium Redirection – Policyholders can change the proportion of Premium invested in different funds based on their requirements.
- Partial Withdrawals – Policyholders can make partial withdrawals from their investment account in case of emergencies.
- Settlement Option – Policyholders can decide what to do with their funds at maturity. They can choose to let the funds remain invested with the company and then liquidate the units at a time convenient to them or opt for periodic instalments.
- Addition and Deletion of Riders – Policyholders can choose to add or delete certain riders to suit their requirements.
- The minimum age to take the policy is 8 years and the maximum age at the time of entry is 55 years.
- The maximum age at maturity is 75 years.
- The ADB Rider expires when the policyholder reaches a maximum age of 65 years.
The DHFL Pramerica Smart Wealth+ Plan is aimed to cater to the demanding challenges of life. It offers a safe and secure future to policyholders and lets them concentrate on living instead of worrying about the future. It plans a better future for the policyholders and their families, offering flexibility designed to suit all needs.
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017