Max Life Insurance Company provides customized life insurance plans for non-resident Indians (NRIs). These plans help you protect you and your dependents against unforeseen situations for long tenures.Max Life Insurance Company is one of the leading providers of life insurance in India for Indian as well as non-resident Indians.
Key features of Max Life Insurance for NRI:
- Flexible premium payment options which allows you to pay your premiums via an Indian bank or a foreign bank. The payment can be made via NRE or NRO accounts.
- Premiums can be renewed.
Benefits of Max Life Insurance for NRIs
An NRI can enjoy the following benefits with life insurance plans purchased from Max Life.
- Death benefits: Death benefits are received by the nominee, in case the policyholder dies with in the policy tenure.
- Maturity benefits: Select Max Life Insurance policies offers maturity benefits, provide the policy is active till the end of policy term.
- Survival benefits: On survival till the end of policy tenure, the policyholder may enjoy survival benefits.
- Bonus: Select life insurance policies designed for NRI may offer attractive bonus.
Max Life Insurance for NRI Eligibility:
The eligibility conditions for NRI Life Insurance include:
- Non-Resident Indians
- A person of Indian origin can purchase these plans.
- Foreign nationals who is not a citizen of India but based in Indiaare also eligible.
How to purchase NRI Life Insurance plans offer by Max Life:
If you are an NRI, you can purchase a life insurance policy either online or contacting the company’s representatives.
Settlement Guidelines for NRIs:
Max Life Insurance Company will provide all bonuses, surrender benefits, maturity benefits and other claims issued to foreign nationals may be made in Indian Rupees.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017