A life insurance policy can really protect you and your family against various unforeseen situations in life by providing financial assistance. There are various private and public life insurance companies in India which offer different life insurance cover which may start from as low as Rs. 50,000 and go up to Rs.1 crore and above. A life insurance plan providing a coverage of Rs. 1 Crore is an ideal amount that can help you support your family in case of your absence. With a coverage of Rs. 1 crore, your family can continue to maintain a standard lifestyle their lifestyle, even if you are not there.
Who can purchase Max Life Rs.1 crore plans?
The Rs.1 crore life insurance plans can be purchased by any individual falling in the age group of 30-35 years. Besides, the policyholder who buys this plan needs to have a stable income source so that he/she can pay the monthly premiums. Usually, premiums charged on 1 crore plans are higher than the policies offering lower coverage. The 1 crore plans can be taken up by all individuals who can afford to pay the required premiums and fulfil the eligibility criteria set by Max Life Insurance Company.
Benefits of opting for Max Life Rs.1Crore Plans:
Life insurance policies offering a maximum coverage of Rs. 1 crore can protect your family against financial emergencies and help them lead and comfortable life. In fact, it is an excellent amount that can ensure financial protection to your family members or nominees, even when you are not there to take care of them.
Types of Max Life Insurance 1 crore Life Insurance Plans:
Max Life Insurance Company - one of the leading private sector insurance companies in India understands your need for a high life insurance cover so that you can ensure financial protection to your dependents as and when they need. The company offers a host of life insurance plans which include - Online Term Plan, Protection Plan, Child Plan, Retirement Plans, Growth Plans, Savings Plan and Group Plan. The company also offers life insurance plans that provide coverage for Rs.1 Crore.
Max Life Insurance Company provides the following plans with a sum assured of Rs.1 crore:
- Max Life Online Term Plan: It is one of the most popular term insurance plans that provides coverage up to Rs.1crore, along with providing a host of other attractive benefits. The plan is particularly designed to provide enhanced protection to your family members, even when you are not there. The sum assured offered by this plan is available in multiples of Rs.1 lakh.
You can get coverage for Rs.1 Crore by purchasing the Max Life Online Term Plan. The plan provides coverage up to Rs.100 Crores. Listed below are the key features of Max Life Online Term Plan:
Minimum entry age 18 years Maximum entry age
- Regular Pay Policies: 60 years
- ‘Pay till 60’ option: 50 years
Maximum Maturity Age 85 years Policy term 10-50 years. Sum assured Minimum : Rs. 25 lakhs Maximum: Rs.100 Crore Premium paying term
- Regular Pay Policies: Same as policy term
- ‘Pay till 60’ option: 60 years – age at entry
Premium paying mode Annual, semi-annual, quarterly, or monthly
The Max Life Online Term Plan enables you to enjoy the following benefits:
Death benefits: You can choose between 3 death benefits options which include - Max Life Online Term Plan Basic Life Cover, Max Life Online Term Plan Life Cover + Monthly Income and Max Life Cover+ Increasing Monthly Income.
- Get discounts on high sum assured.
- The policy offers attractive and lower premium rates for non-smokers.
- A 30 day free look period.
- You can apply for this plan online.
The Max Life Online Term is ideal for you, if you want to purchase coverage for Rs.1 Crore and protect your family against financial emergencies in your absence.
- Max Life 20 Year Endowment Participating Insurance Plan: This is another life insurance plan offered by Max Life that provide life insurance cover up to Rs.1crore.
Note: This plan has been withdrawn by Max Life Insurance.
Listed below are the key features of Max Life 20 Year Endowment Participating Insurance Plan:
Minimum entry age
Maximum entry age
Minimum : Rs. 1lakh
Maximum: Rs.1 crore
Premium paying term
Yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly
The plan offers the following benefits:
- Death benefits:The plan provides guaranteed death benefits for the whole tenure of the policy.
- Maturity benefits:You get maturity benefits, if the plan is continued till the end of policy tenure.
- Tax benefits: The policyholder gets tax benefits on the premiums paid for this policy.
- Flexible premium payment options which include yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly premium payment terms.
- Enjoy attractive bonuses.
- Avail cash surrender value.
- Get loan against your policy.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017