HDFC Life offers a wide range of plans to suit the multiple needs of people, ranging from term insurance plans and savings and investment plans to retirement plans and comprehensive health plans.
With the advent of technology, accomplishing simple tasks like checking one’s policy status online has become super easy and hassle-free. With the click of a button, it is now possible to pay one’s policy premium, contact the customer care officials for any query, make a claim, and so on.
Check Policy Status: For a New User
- The first step in this regard would be logging in to www.hdfclife.com.
- In order to check the status of one’s policy, one will be required to visit the webpage www.hdfclife.com/customer-service/policy-servicing.
- A tab ‘Policy Status’ will then appear on the screen which will display two options - ‘My Account’ and ‘Call Centre/Email’.
- Under ‘My Account’, the user will be required to either login with their credentials (if they have an account) or register as a new user.
- The registration on this portal is free of cost. In order to register, the user will be required to enter his/her policy number along with date of birth.
- Once this is completed, the user will then be required to enter the One Time Password (OTP) after which he/she will be required to set a secret question (for privacy purposes).
- The final step to registration is selecting a password with good strength.
Check Policy Status: For Registered Users
- If the user is registered on the portal already, he/she will simply have to visit www.hdfclife.com.
- In the box that appears next on the screen, the user will be required to login with the client ID, email ID, or contact number.
- Once the user has successfully logged in, he/she can check the policy status in a jiffy.
- When logging in as a registered user, one can use the OTP as their password.
Another sure-shot way of knowing the policy status is by calling the HDFC Life customer care officials on 1860 267 9999.
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.