Bharti AXA Life is a collaboration between Bharti Enterprises and Paris-based AXA Group. Operational for over a decade now, Bharti AXA is one of the most well-known insurance providers in the country. The company offers insurance products that cater to the diverse needs of their large customer base.
Bharti AXA’s product line-up includes numerous term insurance plans, protection plans as well as savings plans. The company has a strong presence online with their user-friendly website. The website allows policyholders to keep track of their policy and claim details. Bharti AXA’s website also provides information about their insurance products and allows customers to buy policies online.
Checking Bharti AXA policy status online
Checking the status of your insurance policy is a hassle-free process. With Bharti AXA’s online portal, you can access the details of your policy anytime, anywhere. Follow the steps mentioned below to avail this facility:
For registered users:
- Log on to Bharti AXA Life’s official website.
- Click on the ‘Log in’ button located from the widget bar on the right side of the home page.
- It will direct you to the login portal.
- Enter your user ID and password to sign in.
- After logging in successfully you can view the details of your policy.
For new users:
- Go to the official website of Bharti AXA Life.
- Click on the ‘Log in’ option from the widget bar located on the right side of the home page.
- It will lead you to the login page.
- Click on ‘New User Signup’.
- To register, enter your policy number and date of birth to validate the policy.
- After validating your policy, provide the necessary personal details to create your profile.
- After signing up successfully, you can use the account to access policy details.
Forgetting passwords is a common problem that might arise. In such cases, the login portal has a simple solution using which you can reset your password. Choose the ‘Forgot password’ option in the login portal. You will be asked to enter your user ID or policy number along with your date of birth to validate the profile. After validating the information, you will be able to set a new password for your account.
Alternative methods of checking the status of your policy
Apart from Bharti AXA Life’s website, the company offers various other methods for policyholders to check the status of their policy or to file any query pertaining to their insurance plan. Mentioned below are the alternative ways you can use:
- By call: You can call Bharti AXA’s toll-free number - 1800 102 4444 for any queries related to your policy. The phone lines are open between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. from Monday to Saturday. You can provide your policy details to the customer care executive on the call to check your policy details.
- Request a call: You can request a call on Bharti AXA’s website. Click on ‘Have us call you’ on the ‘Contact us’ page and provide your contact details. The company will call you to address your query.
- By e-mail: You can reach out to the insurer by mailing them your query. Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a response from the customer service department of Bharti AXA Life.
- SMS: You can avail Bharti AXA’s SMS services which allow customers to access details and send queries through SMS. SMS ‘SERVICE’ to 56677 and follow the instructions that follow to check your policy status via text message.
- Branch locator: You can visit Bharti AXA’s branch to check the status of your policy and avail other services. Use the branch locator facility on the insurer’s website to find the nearest branch in your vicinity.