Life Insurance policies are necessary as they serve as a safety blanket in case anything untoward happens to individuals. In times of financial uncertainties such as today, it is imperative for customers to secure their financials. Life Insurance offers protection to the nominees and family members of customers in case of their untimely death. In addition to this, these plans are also a good way to invest and create a corpus. TATA AIA Life Insurance offers some fantastic plans for customers.The MahaLife Supreme plan offers customers the chance to earn guaranteed yearly income.
Eligibility Conditions for TATA AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Supreme
|Plan Choices||Option 1||Option 2|
|Minimum age of entry (in years)||18||18|
|Maximum age of entry (in years)||50||50|
|Maximum age of maturity (in years)||85||80|
|Policy tenure (in years)||35||30|
|Term for Premium Payment (in years)||15||12|
|Minimum premium per year (counted in multiples of Rs. 1000)||Rs. 15,000||Rs. 20,000|
|Basic Assured Sum||10X yearly premium||10X yearly premium|
Key Features of TATA AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Supreme
|Plan Type||Limited Premium Endowment Plan that provides Guaranteed Yearly Income|
|Policy Term||35 years or 30 years|
|Premium Payment Frequency||Yearly, Half-yearly, Quarterly and Monthly|
|Loan Availability||Available after policy acquires the surrender value|
|Surrender Benefit||Allowed if a minimum of first two year’s premium has been paid and policy has been completed for two years.|
|Grace Period||15 days|
|Death Benefit||Death benefit will be payable to the nominee or legal heir.|
|Free Look Period||Available|
|Tax Benefits||Available under Section 80C of Income Tax Act, 1961.|
|Riders||TATA AIA Life Insurance Accidental Death and Dismemberment|
Benefits of TATA AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Supreme
This plan comes with a number of unique benefits and features.
- Policy can be surrendered anytime during the policy tenure as long as the premium for the first two years have been paid and two policy years have been completed.
- In case of untimely death of the insured, the nominee will receive the following based on whether he/she has chosen Option 1 or Option 2. Under Option 1, the death benefit includes - 150 percent of basic assured aum along with 105 percent of the total amount of premiums that have been paid along with the assured maturity sum. Under Option 2, customers will receive 130 percent of the basic assured sum along with assured maturity sum and 105 percent of the total premiums that have been paid.
- Customers have the option to procure additional coverage by adding a rider.
- Customers will receive a maturity benefit which will be a fixed percent of the basic assured sum and depends on their entry age and chosen option.
- In case customers have not surrendered their policy and their premium is in default post grace period then their policy can be revived within 2 years post due date of the first premium that was unpaid and within maturity date.
Illustration of Benefit for TATA AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Supreme
Let us take the case of Aryan who is 35 years old. He has procured the Option 1 of the TATA AIA Life Insurance MahaLife Supreme. His annual premium is 50,000 and basic sum assured he receives is 5,00,000. His total guaranteed yearly income is Rs. 52,000 and the maturity benefit he receives will be Rs.682,500.
Customers have the option of procuring an optional rider which is the TATA AIA Life Insurance Accidental Death and Dismemberment.
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017