Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance offers savings plans that assist the policyholder in building more savings to meet future contingencies and needs. There are three Savings Plans – the Guaranteed Money Back Plan, Jeevan Ashray and Aayushmaan.
Star Union Dai-ichi Guaranteed Money Back Plan
This is a traditional protection cum savings plan that assures Money Back after every 5 years. This plan helps to meet short term and long term financial goals of the policy holder and also protects the policy holder’s family in the event of death of the policy holder.
- Every 5 years you can avail assured money back of 200% of the annual premium paid.
- 6% of the annual premium is added to the total funds available each year.
- At the end of the policy term, the policy holder will get the Sum Assured and in case of death of the life assured, his/her family will receive the sum assured immediately.
- The policy holder can avail income tax benefits on the premium paid and the benefits availed, as per the stipulations of section 80C and 10D of the Income Tax Act.
- Rebate is applicable on the premium paid, if the Sum Assured is high.
SUD Life Jeevan Ashray
SUD Life Jeevan Ashray is a non-linked non-participating endowment assurance plan that assures a stable growth in savings for the policy holder. This life insurance plan is affordable and also offers financial coverage to the policy holder’s family in case of any unforeseen contingencies.
- At the end of the policy term, the policy holder will get a benefit of up to 120% of the Sum Assured, based on the policy tenure.
- In case of death of the life assured, his/her family will receive the sum assured immediately.
- The policy holder can avail income tax benefits on the premium paid and the benefits availed, as per the stipulations of section 80C and 10D of the Income Tax Act
SUD Life Aayushmaan
SUD Life Aayushmaan is a Non-Linked Deferred Participating Plan offered by Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance as a part of its Savings Plans. This plan offers lifelong financial protection to the policy holder and pays out benefits in lump sum. There are various bonuses and additions on the premium paid by the policy holder that helps to increase the benefits over the policy period.
- A lump sum Survival Benefit is paid out to the policy holder at the maturity of the policy.
- Plan benefits are increased through guaranteed bonuses and additions
- This plan also comes with riders to avail additional benefits and financial protection over and above the benefits offered by the base plan.
- The minimum Sum Assured is Rs. 1, 50,000 and the maximum Sum Assured is Rs. 100 Crores.
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.