Retirement is a phase that most look look forward to with enthusiasm as it means that they will not have to work everyday and can reap the benefits of their hard work. However, retirement cannot be enjoyed if individuals are plagued by financial worries. In order to avoid this scenario, individuals are advised to manage their finances beforehand. One such way they can ensure this is by procuring insurance policies that enable customers to have a secure future post retirement. Various insurance companies offer plans suited for just this purpose, one of the popular options is Star Union Dai-ichi’s retirement plans.
Why Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance?
When customers to procure life insurance from a company , they need to ensure that the company is reputed and provides a good customer support apart from just good products. A venture between Dai-ichi Insurance, Union Bank of India and Bank of India, Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company Ltd. focuses on providing excellent customer service along with unique products for every requirement. The company, so far, provides products to more than 64 million customers throughout the country.
Star Union Dai-ichi Assured Income Plan
This is a non participating plan that provides assured return endowment and is also non-linked. Other benefits of this plan include -
- Customers receive tax free supplementary income every year in order to secure their future.
- At the end of the policy tenure, customers receive all their premiums.
- In case of financial uncertainties, customers receive a regular income as well a lump sum amount immediately.
- Customers can choose a premium payment term of either 10 or 15 years.
- Premium payments can be made in monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly modes.
- In case of untimely death of the insured, the nominee receives the assured death sum along with scheduled and additional yearly payouts.
Star Union Dai-ichi Immediate Annuity Plus
The Immediate Annuity Plus is a non-linked, immediate annuity plan which is also non-participating. It is an individual centric plan that provides policyholders with regular income based on the plan selected.
Customers can choose between two plans.
- Customers can purchase annuity immediately from either their savings or proceeds from any other pension plan that has been deferred (only plans from National Pension Scheme or Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance are eligible.). Ten annuity choices are available.
- Customers can also purchase annuity as early as possible from the reverse mortgage loan proceeds provided by an approved financial company that has been mentioned in the Gazette of India. Two annuity choices are available.
When availing an insurance plan, it is important to keep various factors in mind. This is because insurance plans are very important and in terms of financial matters, it is important to be careful. Factors to be kept in mind include the financial status of the customer, his/her needs and requirements, the premium they would be able to pay and so on. In addition to this, customers should also keep in mind the reputation of the company they wish to procure a loan from. In addition to his, other factors such as customer service, ease of applying for the loan, claim settlement ratio and the location also play important roles. Researching all their options before deciding on one policy is the best course of action that can be taken by customers.
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.