Life is unpredictable. This is especially the case with finances. In times of economic uncertainty such as today, it is important to be secure financially and to safeguard our future. There are a number of steps that customers can take to ensure this. One of them is to invest in insurance plans that will provide protection to the customer and his/her family in terms of need. Shriram Life offers certain fantastic plans that is extremely advantageous.
Shriram Life Wealth Plus
An insurance plan that is unit linked, the Wealth Plus option by Shriram Life ensures that customers are able to not just save but also increase their investments. It is a plan that enables financial savings as well as protection at the same time.
- The plan is easy to procure and is extremely economical.
- In case of an untimely death of the insured, his/her nominee receives a lump sum payment along with a top up assured sum and top up fund value along with unit value in the policyholder’s unit account.
- Customers can also avail a maturity benefit.
- Premiums paid under this plan are eligible to receive tax benefits.
Shriram Life Fortune Builder
A single premium insurance plan that is unit linked, the Fortune Builder plan by Shriram Life is designed for those who do not have a regular income or those who travel a lot and cannot pay the premium on a particular date.
- In case of untimely death of the insured, his/her nominee will receive a lump sum benefit.
- Upon maturity of the plan, insured will receive the fund value.
- As per the ongoing tax regulations, customers will receive tax benefits.
Shriram Life Ujjwal Life
A unit linked plan with a regular premium, the Ujjwal Life plan allows customers to enjoy their future without worrying about the financials regarding milestones in their or their child’s life.
- Upon untimely death of the insured, his/her nominee will received assured death sum benefit.
- Upon maturity of the plan, the policyholder will receive fund value along with a top up fund value, if any.
- Customers have the advantage of low charge and high allocation.
- Tax benefits are also applicable.
Shriram Life Ujjwal Life (SP)
This economical and hassle free plan allows customers to manage their life without worrying about it.
- On unfortunate and untimely death of the policyholder, the nominee receives a lump sum amount.
- On maturity of the plan, the customer will receive the fund value along with the top value, if applicable.
- Tax benefits are also available.
- Customers can invest surplus amounts into the top up premium option.
Procuring an insurance plan is not as easy as it seems. This is because of the sheer number of options available today. Availing the first plan that they come across is not the best decision to make. Customers should look at all their options, research and compare. An insurance plan that is best suited for their financial requirements must be chosen.
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017