Max Life Insurance Smart Secure Plus Plan is a contingency plan which helps in accommodating your financial requirements. The plan is designed to cover all the financial needs and offer reliable support during emergencies. The policyholder will receive inbuilt benefits like terminal illness cover and a special exit value.
There are various other additional benefits provided by the Max Life Insurance Smart Secure Plus Plan like joint life cover, extra payout on accidental death, premium breaks.
Features of Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan
The following are the features of the Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan:
- Premium Break: The insurance policy helps in accumulating wealth in a short period as the policy term ranges between 5 years to 10 years.
- Sum Assured Top-up: - The best part of this plan is that the policyholder can take a break from premium payment after the completion of 10 years of the policy term. This feature is available for policies that have a tenure of more than 30 years and a premium payment term of over 21 years.
- Return of Premium:- Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan comes with an option to increase the sum assured at the advanced stage. If the selected sum assured is equivalent or over Rs.50 lakh, the sum assured top-up can be availed after the completion of one year of the policy term.
- Special Exit Value: - You can pay 100% of the premiums with its premium return feature. The plan also guarantees you to provide the assured sum at the end of the policy term.
Benefits of Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan
- Terminal Illness Cover - The financial requirements of the policyholder will be taken care of if he/she is suffering from a terminal illness. The insured will receive a 100% amount as the guaranteed death benefit after verifying the medical certificate.
- Death Benefit - Under the Increasing Life Cover or Life Cover option, the Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan offers financial support to the family members of the policyholder as a death benefit. The policyholder can choose the specific variant according to his/her preference.
- Maturity Benefit - If the insured selects the return of premium option while purchasing the plan, he/she will get a maturity benefit upon surviving the policy term. This option allows the insured to get the total premium paid at the completion of the policy term.
- Accelerated Critical Illness- The insured is eligible to get the entire cover amount after diagnosis of the 40 different types of specified critical illnesses under the Accelerated Critical Illness (ACI).
- Accident Cover- The family members of the insured will receive the cover amount with the base cover during the demise of the individual due to an accident. The policyholder can add the accidental cover in the term plan at any time during the premium payment tenure.
- Joint Life Benefit - Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan provide joint-life benefit which will take care of all the financial needs of your spouse.
- Riders - Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan provide joint-life benefit which will take care of all the financial needs of your spouse.
Eligibility Criteria of Max Life Insurance Smart Secure Plan
The insured should meet the following criteria for Max Life Insurance Smart Secure Plan:
- Minimum/Maximum Age Limit at Entry
- Minimum Age:18 years
- Maximum Age:
- Pay till 60: 44 years
- Regular Pay: 65 years
- Maximum Age of Maturity
- Accident Cover: 85 years
- Accelerated Critical Illness (ACI) Benefit: 75 years
- Base Death Benefit: 85 years
Let’s understand the policy term in the table given below:
|Benefit Type||Minimum Policy Term||Maximum Policy Term|
|Accident Cover||5 years||67 years|
|Accelerated Critical Illness (ACI) Benefit||10 years||50 years|
|Base Cover||5 years||67 years|
How to purchase Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan?
Follow the step-by-step procedure to purchase Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan:
- Step 1 : Visit https://www.maxlifeinsurance.com/term-insurance-plans/smart-secure-plus-plan
- Step 2 :Click on “Calculate Premium”.
- Step 3 :Enter all your details such as your name, mobile number, gender, date of birth, and annual income in the term insurance calculator.
- Step 4 :Click on “Calculate Now”
- Step 5:Select your occupation
- Step 6 : Select your education.
- Step 7 :Choose your life cover and years of coverage.
- Step 8 :Add your riders
- Step 9 :Enter all your basic details on the new page.
- Step 10:Click on “Proceed” to make the payment.
Additional Riders through Max Life Savings Advantage Plan
Max Life Savings Advantage Plan provide three riders that include Max Life Term Plus Rider, Max Life COVID19 One Year Term Rider, Max Life Waiver of Premium Plus (WOP) Rider, and Max Life Critical Illness and Disability Rider.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the premium payment options of the Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan?
- What are the eligibility criteria of the Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan?
- Can an NRI purchase Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan?
There are multiple premium payment options that include single pay, limited pay, and regular pay. You can pay your premiums on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.
The minimum age of entry of Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan is 18 years and the maximum age is 65 years.
Yes, NRI can purchase a Max Life Smart Secure Plus Plan
Other Max Life Insurance Saving Plans
Other Poular Max Life Insurance Plans
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017