ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company (ICICI Prudential Life) is a joint venture between ICICI Bank Ltd., one of India's largest private sector bank, and Prudential plc, a leading international financial services group headquartered in the United Kingdom. ICICI Prudential Life was amongst the first private sector life insurance companies to begin operations in December 2000 after receiving approval from Insurance Regulatory Development Authority of India (IRDAI).
ICICI Prudential Life's capital infused stands at Rs. 48.16 billion (as of March 31, 2015) with ICICI Bank Ltd. and Prudential plc holding 74% and 26% stake respectively. For the financial year 2015, the company garnered a total premium of Rs. 153.07 billion. The company has assets under management of Rs. 1001.83 billion as on March 31, 2015.
For over a decade, ICICI Prudential Life has maintained its dominant position (on new business retail weighted basis) amongst private life insurers in the country, with an array of products to match the different life stage requirements of customer and enable them to achieve their long term financial goals.
To Be Eligible for ICICI Prudential Life Plans:
|Parameters||Wealth Builder II||Elite Life II||Elite Wealth II||Guaranteed Wealth Protector||Smart Life||Easy Retirement|
|Min Age of entry||0||0||0||8||20||35|
|Max Age of entry||69||69||70||70||54||70|
|At a glance|
|Parameters||Cash Advantage||Immediate Annuity||Savings Suraksha||Loan Protect||Loan protect Plus||Assured Savings Insurance Plan||Life Raksha|
|Min Age of entry||0||45||0||18||18||6||18|
|Max Age of entry||60||80||60||65||65||60||60|
|At a glance|
|Min premium||12000||Subject to Minimum Annuity amount of Rs. 12,000 p.a.||12000||Subject to Min SA i.e 500000||Subject to Min SA i.e 500000||12000||Subject to Min SA Rs. 50000|
|Max Premium||Unlimited||NA||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Subject to Min SA Rs. 500000|
|Parameters||iCare II||iProtect Smart|
|Min Age of entry||18||18|
|Max Age of entry||60||60|
|At a glance|
Occupational eligibility will be triggered on a case to case basis
|Pure Protection||Term Plan||iProtect Smart||Offer your family 360° protection against Death, Disability & Disease. A plan that provides Life cover + 34 Critical illnesses cover *The Critical Illness Benefit is accelerated and not an additional benefit which means, the policy will continue with the Death Benefit reduced by the extent of the Critical Illness Benefit paid. To know more, please refer to the sales brochure. + Higher Accidental cover upto Rs. 2 crore and much more.||iCare II||A protection plan that covers your loved ones and ensures that nothing ever comes in the way of their dreams.|
|Protection and Savings||Unit Linked Life Insurance Plans.||Guaranteed Wealth Protector||Achieve your dreams with the best of both worlds, the potential for better returns without the risk of losing your money. Also get life cover.||Wealth Builder II||Fulfil your family’s dreams and desires with the growth potential of equity or debt along with a life cover to safeguard their future in your absence||Smart Life||A plan that safeguards your family’s future with the promise of continued wealth creation even when you are not around.||IN ULIPS, THE INVESTMENT RISK IN THE INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO IS BORNE BY THE POLICYHOLDER||Elite Wealth II||You never settle for the second best and love exclusivity. Whether it is your lifestyle, or your finances, nothing can simply be ordinary. This plan is designed keeping ‘you’ in mind and offers unmatched customisations to suit your Wealth & protection needs.||Elite Life II||Enjoying the best life has to offer is what you’ve always desired. Be it crafting a luxurious lifestyle, or managing your finances, you have always strived for the special things for yourself, and your loved ones. This plan offers you the exclusive benefits and works exactly as you want it to. Also get life cover.||Money Back/ Endowment Life Insurance Plans||Cash Advantage||A plan that offers regular additional income for celebrating life and making all those precious moments, a little extra special.||Savings Suraksha||Offer your savings the opportunity to grow while enjoying the benefits of guaranteed returns.||Assured Savings||Protect your loved ones and secure their dreams with guaranteed wealth growth.||Retirement Life Insurance Plans
IN ULIPS, THE INVESTMENT RISK IN THE INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO IS BORNE BY THE POLICYHOLDER
|Easy Retirement||A plan that provides financial security in your golden years with the potential growth of equity and debt funds, while ensuring that you will not lose your Capital (Accumulated savings at maturity is guaranteed to be at least 101% of all premiums paid. This Assured Benefit is applicable only on vesting and not on death or surrender.) and also gives you a regular income for life||Immediate Annuity||Make sure that you and your spouse live a comfortable life in your golden years with a regular income to take care of your daily expenses and more. You can also leave a legacy for your children.|
ICICI Prudential Group Term Insurance Plans:
ICICI group insurance plans can be taken by a company or a group of people who want to extend insurance benefits to the members of the group.
- ICICI PRU Group Term Life Solutions : This is a term insurance plans that can be taken for a group and offers protection to the members of the group. The biggest advantages of this plan are that it is very affordable.
- ICICI PRU Group Gratuity Plan : This a group insurance plan that is aimed at helping employers take care of their gratuity payment liabilities.
- ICICI PRU Group Superannuation Plan : The Superannuation Plan is one which is targeted at employers who wish to provide pension benefits for their employees. The plan also offers 5 options for annuity pay-outs.
- ICICI PRU Group Leave Encashment Plan : This is a group insurance plan that is aimed at helping employers take care of their leave encashment liabilities.
- ICICI PRU Group Immediate Annuity Plan: This is a group insurance plan that is meant to provide pension benefits to the employees and is meant for employers who are looking for a solution for their pension liabilities.
ICICI Prudential Rural Plans:
The rural plans offered by ICICI are meant to bring the benefits of insurance plans to the rural sector of India.
- ICICI PRU Sarv Jana Suraksha :This is an insurance plan that is meant to provide the chance to invest in life insurance the lower segments of our society, and it does so by providing the insurance at really affordable prices.
ICICI Pru IProtect Smart:
- Enhanced protection:
- Get covered against terminal illness and disability in addition to death
- Boost your protection cover by choosing Accidental Death Benefit up to Rs. 2 crores and Critical Illness Benefit against 34 illnesses*
- Special premium rates: Special premium rates for non-tobacco users
- Need based benefit payout: Choose to receive the benefit amount as a lump sum or as a monthly income for 10 years
- Benefits for women:
- Special premium rates
- Covers female organ cancers such as breast cancer and cervical cancer
- Increase life cover: Option to increase life cover at important milestones of life like marriage and child birth/adoption
- Tax benefits: Enjoy tax benefits on the premiums you pay under the policy
* The critical illness benefit is an accelerated benefit and the death benefit will be reduced by the critical illness cover paid to the policyholder. To know more on the illnesses which are covered, please refer the sales brochure.
- Documentation needed
- Identity proof
- Age proof
- Income proof
- Address proof
- PAN number
Other documentation may be triggered on a case to case basis
© 2015, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd Registered Address: - ICICI Pru Life Towers, 1089 Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai-400025. Insurance is the subject matter of the solicitation. Linked Insurance Products do not offer any liquidity during the first five years of the contract. The Policyholder will not be able to surrender/withdraw the monies invested in Linked Insurance Products completely or partially till the end of the fifth year. The lock-in period in this product is five years. On surrender after completion of five years, the surrender value will be the Fund Value including Top up Fund Value, if any. Unlike traditional products, unit linked insurance products are subject to market risk, which affect the Net Asset Values and the customer shall be responsible for his/her decision. The names of the Company, product names or fund options do not indicate their quality or future guidance on returns. Funds do not offer guaranteed or assured returns. For more details on the risk factors, term & conditions please read sales brochure carefully before concluding the sale. Tax benefits under the policy are subject to conditions under Section 80C, 10(10D) and other provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Service tax and applicable cesses will be charged extra by redemption of units, as per applicable rates. Tax laws are subject to amendments from time to time.ICICI Pru iProtect Smart: UIN: 105N151V01, ICICI Pru iCare II: UIN - 105N140V01. Form No.: T38, T39 and T41, ife Growth Fund -SFIN: ULIF 134 19/09/13 LGF 105, Life Secure Fund - SFIN: ULIF 135 19/09/13 LSF 105. ICICI Pru Guaranteed Wealth Protector: Form No.: U98, U99. UIN: 105L143V01, ICICI Pru Wealth Builder II, UIN: 105L139V01, ICICI Pru Smart Life, Form No. UA8, UA9 UIN: 105L145V01, ICICI Pru Elite Wealth II, UIN: 105L140V01. Advt No.: L/II/364/2015-16, ICICI Pru Elite Life II, UIN: 105L141V01, ICICI Pru Cash Advantage Form No.: E10, UIN:105N132V01, ICICI Pru Savings Suraksha Form No.: E11, E12. UIN: 105N135V01, ICICI Pru Assured Savings Insurance Plan Form No.: E18. UIN: 105N144V01, ICICI Pru Easy Retirement Form No.: U96, UIN: 105L133V01.
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company. IRDAI Regn No. 105.
Trade Logo displayed above belongs to M/s ICICI Bank Ltd & Prudential IP services Ltd which shall be used by ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd under Registered License No.105.
ADVT number - W/II/2058/2015-16
BEWARE OF SPURIOUS PHONE CALLS & FICTITIOUS/FRAUDULENT OFFERS
IRDAI clarifies to public that
IRDAI or its officials do not involve in activities like sale of any kind of insurance or financial products nor invest premiums.
IRDAI does not announce any bonus. Public receiving such phone calls are requested to lodge a police complaint along with details of phone call, number
- ICICI Lombard Car Insurance
- ICICI Recurring Deposit Interest Rates
- ICICI Lombard Health Insurance
- ICICI Personal Loan
- ICICI Home Loan
- ICICI Car Loan
- ICICI Car Loan Interest Rates
- ICICI Car Loan Eligibility Calculator
- ICICI Fixed Deposit Rate
- ICICI Bank Debit Card
- ICICI lombard Home Insurance
- ICICI Lombard Two Wheeler Insurance
- ICICI IFSC Code
- ICICI Two Wheeler Loan