HDFC Standard Life was formed as a joint venture between Housing Development Finance Corporation Ltd. (HDFC), one of India's most prominent and trusted housing finance provider, and Standard Life Aberdeen PLC, a leading UK-based financial savings & investment services company. The insurer has a widespread presence in over 980 Indian towns and cities and caters to several hundred customers at any given time. Considering this, customer service forms a very important part of the company’s operations. HDFC Standard Life has set up a robust and well connected customer service division which has been specially trained to handle all queries and complaints being faced by the customers at any point of time.
HDFC Standard Life Customer Care Toll Free Number:
Customers who wish to get in touch with the customer care call at HDFC standard life for any life insurance related query or complaint, can do so by dialling on the company’s customer service helpline number.
- New individual / group customers - For new individual and group policy enquiries, customers can get in touch with the customer service team at their helpline number, which is 1800-266-9777. For individual policy enquiries, this number is reachable all days of the week from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. For group insurance enquiries, the helpline number is 1800-266-9777 and will be reachable from Monday to Saturday, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM.
- Existing HDFC Standard Life policyholders - Existing policyholders can get in touch with the customer care department for any queries, complaints, or issue relating to their policy by dialling 1860-267-9999. The number is reachable from Monday to Saturday, 10:00 Am to 7:00 PM. Users do not need to prefix any country code (+91) before dialling the number.
- NRIs - Non-resident Indian customers who wish to contact the customer care team for any product related information or policy related query/complaint, HDFC Standard Life has set up a separate helpline number. The number is +91 89166 53100. It can be reached on all days of the week, from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Users do not need to prefix the country code (+91) when dialling on this number.
HDFC Standard Life Customer Care Email ID:
For customers who have any query, complaint, or grievance regarding their HDFC Standard Life insurance policy can also get in touch with the customer service department via email.
- For existing policyholders, the email address to get in touch with the customer care is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NRI customers who may have a query, complaint, or grievance regarding their HDFC Standard Life insurance policy can get in touch with the customer care at email@example.com.
- For all queries regarding HDFC Standard Life insurance products, customers can send an email to the customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HDFC Standard Life Customer Care Chat Service:
HDFC Standard Life has also set up a dedicated online chat service wherein new customers can get in touch with a company representative to find out about suitable products and purchase them, and for existing policyholders to get in touch with the customer service team to have their complaints, queries, and grievances resolved. The online chat option is available on the HDFC Standard website under the ‘Contact Us’ section. Upon selecting this option, they will be immediately connected to a representative from the customer service team who will handle their query or register their complaint.
HDFC Standard Life Customer Care Missed Call Service:
HDFC standard Life also offers a missed Call service where customers (individual or policyholder) can give a missed call from their registered mobile number to certain designated numbers and carry out certain service related requests. This service can be availed by individuals and policyholders of HDFC Standard life insurance.
- To find out the premium amount on a policy, send a missed call to 080 0000 6607.
- To find out the policy premium amount with the due date for payment, send a missed call to 080 0000 6608.
- To find out the fund value, give a missed call on 080 0000 6609.
HDFC Standard Life Customer Care SMS Service:
For their new individual and NRI customers who wish to know more about HDFC Standard Life insurance products, the insurer has also set up an SMS service to facilitate the same. Customers can simply send a pre-defined SMS message to a designated number and they will get information regarding the various life insurance products on offer. To use this option, please type the message ‘LIFE’ and SMS it to 56161 from your mobile number.
HDFC Standard Life Customer Care Call Back Facility:
If you are looking to purchase an HDFC Standard Life insurance policy but cannot get through to the customer service team via the helpline number, you can now request a call back to get the information. For using this option, simply head over to the HDFC standard Life website, and go to the ‘Contact Us’ section. Once there, locate the ‘Have Us Call You’ section, and click on ‘Get A Call Back’. Following this, you will be redirected to a new page where you will be asked to provide your name, contact number, and email ID. Further, you must select the type of plan that you wish to enquire about, from the drop down menu. Next, click on the Captcha box and submit the information. This service is only available between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM IST.