Future Generali Pearls Guarantee is a life insurance plan which has been designed to cater to individuals who are looking to gain more out of their investment. This plan offers both protection and financial stability, ensuring that members are secure at all times. Flexibility and ease of use make this product ideal for the modern individual who wishes to avail the benefits of Future Generali life insurance without compromising on his/her lifestyle.
Eligibility Criteria for Future Generali Pearls Guarantee
|Minimum entry age||7 years|
|Maximum entry age||55 years|
|Minimum age at maturity||23 years|
|Maximum age at maturity||73 years|
|Minimum premium||Rs 10,000 per year|
Key Features of Future Generali Pearls Guarantee
|Plan type||Non-linked, Non-participating Life Insurance Scheme|
|Premium payment term||
|Maturity benefit||10% of sum assured is paid every year after premium payment term ends, until the policy matures|
|Premium payment frequency||Yearly, half-yearly, quarterly and monthly|
|Loan||No loan facility available|
|Surrender value||Surrender value can be paid after the policy has been in existence for a minimum of 3 years|
|Free look period||
|Revival/Renewal||Lapsed policies can be renewed by paying all premiums and fines. Renewal is possible only within 2 years of first unpaid due|
|Sum assured||Variable sum assured, depends on policy term and entry age of individual|
|Policy coverage||Maturity Benefit, Death Benefit|
Benefits/Advantages of Future Generali Pearls Guarantee
Some of the key benefits of Future Generali Pearls Guarantee Plan are listed below.
- Limited premium payment – Policyholders need to pay premiums only for a limited period, enjoying extended benefits even post premium payment.
- Assured cashback – Policyholders are eligible to earn assured cashback on their premiums.
- Flexibility – Eligible individuals can choose a policy term which suits their needs.
- Tax benefits - Policyholders are entitled to tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
- Discounts – Individuals who opt for a high sum assured are eligible for discounts on their premiums.
- Maturity benefit – Policyholders are entitled to a maturity/survival benefit wherein 10% of the sum assured is paid to them every year after the PPT ends, and upto maturity. In addition to this, they also receive 70% of the sum assured on maturity.
- Death benefit – In the unfortunate event of demise of a policyholder, a death benefit equivalent to 120% of the sum assured will be paid to the nominee.
Working of Future Generali Pearls Guarantee
Let us consider the example of Mr. Krishna, a 40 year old writer to understand the working of this plan. Mr. Krishna decides to invest in a plan with a 16 year term, with the Sum Assured being Rs 10 lakhs. He opts to pay the premium every quarter, with the policy requiring him to pay it for 10 years.
The working of this plan can be explained in the following scenarios.
Scenario 1: Mr. Krishna pays the premium for 10 years, post which he is entitled to earn 10% of the sum assured or Rs 1 lakh every year. He receives this amount for 5 years, and on maturity he will be paid 70% of the sum assured. This means that he earns 120% of the sum assured by the time the policy matures.
Scenario 2: Mr. Krishna pays all the premiums and passes away 12 years after buying the policy. In this case, his nominee will receive a death benefit which is the higher of 10 times the annualised premium/105% of all premiums paid or 120% of the sum assured.
|Policy term||Premium payment term||Premium payment frequency|
|16 years||10 years||Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly|
|18 years||12 years||Monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly|
There are no riders available with this plan.