Edelweiss Tokio Life offers various kinds of insurance plans that offers other benefits other than just life cover. The company is well known for it’s wide range of unique insurance products. The company offers five types of retirement plans that help you save up for your post retirement life while getting life cover at the same time.
Edelweiss Tokio Life – Cashflow Protection Plus
It is a non linked participating life insurance product which offers guaranteed moneyback along with non guaranteed cash bonus.
- Offers guaranteed income along with life cover up til the age of 100 years
- Offers a lump sum amount as reversionary bonus at the end of of premium payment term
- Offers discount for higher sum assured on maturity
Edelweiss Tokio Life – Pension Plan
The pension plan will ensure that you stay protected and save up for your post retirement life at the same time.
- Helps you save up for your retirement
- Guaranteed addition of 5% p.a. of cumulative premium for first five policy years
- The insured can choose their vesting age as per their insurance requirement needs
- Offers riders to enhance your policy cover
Edelweiss Tokio Life – Immediate Annuity Plan
It is a traditional non participating non linked unity plan that offers life cover along with annuity benefits.
- Offers guaranteed annuity benefit along with life cover
- Pay once and enjoy annuity benefits for lifetime
- Pay higher premium and avail additional annuity benefits
- Option of annuity benefit both for the husband and wife
Edelweiss Tokio Life – Cash Income Plan
It is whole life insurance plan with guaranteed benefits.
- Pay premium only for twenty years and enjoy the benefits of the policy till 100 years
- Guaranteed lump sum benefit at the end of 40th policy year
- Loan facility is available
- Offers riders to enhance your policy
- Minimum documentation
Edelweiss Tokio Life - Easy Pension
It is a linked, non participating pension plan that offers life cover along with various other benefits
- Premium allocation charges are very low
- Option to choose from three premium payment modes- Single pay, Regular pay and Limited pay
- Hassle free application process
- Option to choose risk strategy for allocation of funds
There are many Retirement plans in the market and choosing the right one can be hard. It is important to analyse each plan carefully and list out the pros and cons to choose the right retirement plan that also offers life cover.
GST of 18% is applicable on life insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017