Birla Sun Life Group Plans consist of policies that serve various purposes that include gratuity, leave encashment and affinity through three main group plan categorization. These plans serve different needs and puposes for both the employer/instituttion as well as the employee/borrowers. Each of these categories of group plans have different benefits. The leverage to choose non-participating plans or ULIPs are available within these three head plans.
List of Plans Available Under Birla Sun Life Group Plans
Group Value Plus Plan (GVPP)
This Birla Sun Life plan entitles the policy holder to multiple choices that allow them to choose adequate plans that fulfil specific needs that different individuals may have.
- There are over 13 chociest funds to help polcy holder’s make the most of their investment.
- There aree five plans that the insured can choose from based on their requirements. the policy also entitles the policy holder to pay the premiums with flexibility, allowing ease to manage finance otherwise.
- It is possible to manage multiple accounts or single accounts for the members of the policy.
Group Unit Linked Plan (GULP)
This plan offers the opportunity to make returns that are market-linked on the policy holder’s investments.
- There are 10 choices of fund investment options for this unit-linked plan. This is also a grautuity contributing plan, allowing you to make higher return on investment possible.
- Preservation on capital is also an option provided to the members and policy holders of GULP. Switching of funds is also another another advantage in this group plan.
Group Asset Assure
This is a non-linked and nonparticipating plan where the employer or institution is considered the policyholder & the employees/borrowers are the individuals who are insured.
- This plan provides coverage for all types of wealth creation products and loans
- It consists of 9 Flexible Premium Terms for payment.
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.