The term insurance plan, U-Protect, from DHFL Pramerica, is specially tailored for customers who wish to protect the financial security of their family in case of their death. The policy can be availed for a nominal fee and coverage will be provided to the beneficiaries in the unfortunate event of the policyholder’s death.
Features of DHFL Pramerica U-Protect
- Comprehensive insurance coverage for a nominal price.
- Competitive premium rates for all classes of customers.
- Non-smokers can avail lower premiums for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Extra cover with optional Critical Illness Rider and Accidental Death Benefit Cover.
- Tax benefits under Section 80C of the Income Tax Act.
Benefits of DHFL Pramerica U-Protect
- In case of the Life Insured’s death during the policy term, the beneficiaries will receive the sum assured by the policyholder at the time of taking out the policy. Once the death benefit has been paid out to the family of the policyholder, the policy will be terminated.
- The level of protection can be chosen by the customer, and additional cover can be availed by option for the Critical Illness Rider or Accidental Death Benefit Rider. Riders can help in making the policy coverage even more comprehensive and attain maximum benefits from the plan. The DHFL Pramerica Life Traditional Accidental Death Benefit is ideal for customers who wish to help their family receive an extra sum assured in case the policyholder dies due to an accident. The DHFL Pramerica Traditional Critical Illness Rider offers financial coverage if the insured individual is diagnosed with or endures any of the critical conditions / illnesses covered by the rider, such as blindness, open chest CABG, aorta surgery, cancer, heart attack, repair of heart valves, open heart replacement, kidney failure, bone marrow / major organ transplant, stroke and permanent paralysis of limbs. The benefit will be paid in lump sum provided that the policyholder has recorded a survival period of a minimum of 30 days.
- The minimum age at the time of entering the policy must be18 years and the maximum is 55 years.
- The minimum policy term is 10 years and the maximum is 30 years.
- The maximum age of the individual at the time of maturity should not exceed 65 years.
- This is a Regular Pay policy and the premium paying modes can be either semi-annual or annual.
- The minimum sum assured under this policy is Rs.25 lacs and there is no limit on the maximum sum assured.
- The minimum annual premium for this policy is Rs.4000.
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.