Call 1800 425 3555. The steps you have to go through in the Corporation Bank hotline IVR call are:
|Other toll-free numbers||Call Centre: 1800 110 180, 1964 (OR) Complaint Cell: 011-24600216|
|Retail loan related queries||0824-2861447|
|General enquiries||1800 425 3555|
|Internet banking complaints and queries||1800 425 2407|
|Emergency Helpline Number for customer services||0824-2861586|
|SMS Banking||5667716 or 8422 970 990|
|Online feedback form to register your feedback||https://www.corpbank.com/node/add/support-ticket|
|Online form to register complaints||https://www.corpbank.com/sites/default/files/Complaint%20Form%2031.07.2015.pdf|
|General queries: firstname.lastname@example.org (OR) Corporate office: email@example.com|
|Postal address||Corporation Bank, Customer Service Division, Corporate Office, Mangla Devi Temple Road, Pandeshwar, Mangalore 575 001 Karnataka, India|
These are some useful points to be aware of when contacting the Corporation Home Loan customer care centre:
1. To register your complaint or for general queries call the helpline numbers: 1800 425 3555/ 0824 286 1586 and talk to a customer care executive.
2. The helpline number 1800 425 3555 will be available from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. on all working days, Monday to Saturday, except for 2nd and 3rd Saturdays and public holidays.
3. In the case of net banking queries, you may mail or call the customer care team using the given details:
4. Customers with disabilities can reach out to the Nodal Officer at the Centre in case of any issues faced while receiving a loan or any other services from the bank. To get their concern redressed they can get in touch with the concerned person at the following address and contact number:
|Shri. Vijay Walia||General Manager, Corporation Bank, Head Office|
|Phone Number||Tel: 0824 - 2861305, Mobile - 8335080200|
|Address||General Manager, Corporation Bank, Head Office, P.B. No. 88, Mangaladevi Temple Road, Pandeshwar, Dhakshina Kannada District, Mangalore – 575 001|
5. You can provide your valuable feedback to the bank through the feedback form. The matter will be treated with immediate effect and may be brought to the notice of the concerned Branch Manager for immediate redressal.
6. Corporation Bank Phone Banking service is based on IVR technology (Interactive Voice Response). Closely follow the instructions and select the correct options to get the required service.
7. To avail Corporation Bank SMS Banking facility through mobile app, download the ‘Corp Apna App’’ from the Android App Store. It is currently not available for the Windows mobile, Apple IOS, and Blackberry users.
8. To activate SMS banking service through the app you need to register for SMS banking facility. For this purpose, register your mobile number with the bank to avail the facility.
9. In case you are not satisfied with the response of the customer care team or are not able to connect with/reach out to them, visit your nearest Corporation Bank branch and get the concerns addressed.
10. You can write to the customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your general queries addressed.
11. While writing to the bank using the online complaint form, fill in your important details like your name, contact number, name of the branch where the account is maintained, and account number in the online complaint form. Write about the complaint in brief and then submit the form.
12. The following time frames have been fixed for addressing the complaints:
13. In order to get a quick resolution, mention your registered mobile number and email address.
14. You can send your complaint or grievance to the bank by post or fax along with complete information and relevant documents.
15. Ensure to submit your complaint in the prescribed complaint form against proper acknowledgement of the same.
16. You can track the status of your grievance filed through Corporation Bank Public Grievance Redressal System using http://220.127.116.11:8080/pgrs/poc_cbankpgrs.php For tracking your complaint, fill your account number, mobile number, and email details in the online form. You can also directly track the status of your ticket through http://18.104.22.168:8080/pgrs/ticket_getstatus.php by entering the ticket number of your complaint.
Corporation Bank has a well-designed and efficient grievance redressal system in order to ensure that your concern is addressed with immediate effect. Here is how to get your issue addressed and resolved:
Tel: 91-824-2861888 , Fax: 91-824-2440964
Tel: 011-2374-3139, 1220; 011-23363733,
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.