Overview of Ford Car Insurance:
Established by Henry Ford more than a hundred years back in 1903, the Ford Motor Company is reputed for launching the assembly line as a way of mass-creating automobiles. Ford India, the affiliate of the same, has lately introduced a Comprehensive Motor Package Scheme by partnering with India’s premier General Insurance Firms. This is yet another endeavor from their side to aid their vast clientele in enjoying a stress free and reasonable car ownership experience. As you know, it is compulsory by law to have at least a Third Party Cover for all automobiles while the Comprehensive & Personal Accident cover is strongly recommended to cover the risk of damage to your car.
Let’s check why Ford Insurance gained a niche for itself in the market in such a short span of time.
Why buy insurance for your Ford car?
Apart than the fact that it is prohibited to drive a car in India without a valid third party cover, getting one is just the prudent thing to do. You may pick a personal accident cover for commuters cum third party legal accountability. An All-inclusive Car Insurance plan will make certain that your vehicle will be monetarily safeguarded from any loss or damage that could happen to it in the term of your ownership.
They are listed as follows:
- Natural Disasters: Fire and related dangers, self-ignition, rockslide, storm, flood, lightning, earthquake, cyclone, landslide etc.
- Man-made Catastrophes: Break-in, terrorism, hateful act, robbery, civil riot, assault, and accident by external means as well as any destruction caused to your car while in transit by road, rail, inland waterway, lift, elevator or air.
- Road-side assistance: If you get into a spot of trouble due to your car, such as a breakdown, punctured tire or engine problem, you may use the service of road side assistance to merely call and get help from the nearest Ford network workshop.
- Cash less payment at any partnered workshops: Your car has broken down in the middle of nowhere. You do not have enough cash at the time to get the repair services. These scenarios are more common than you imagined. But you can simply call any of the nearby network garages and get your job done.
- Engine protection coverage: It protects dents or leaks made to the car engine owing to a mishap. But this is available only for some Ford cars.
- Third party Accountability Cover: This offers protection (legal and medical expenses) in the event of an accident or crash, where injury or demise has happened to a third person or property for which you are responsible.
- Personal Accident Cover (For Owner & Driver): This provides you financial coverage in the event of any serious injury occurred to the driver or owner.
Features & Benefits of Ford Car Insurance
- The Ford car dealer can be the single stop to purchase a suitable car insurance scheme too.
- One can buy it across the desk or buy it online, which is quick and simple. If repairs are required, it will be delivered at a high standard that befits the brand Ford.
- Thanks to their wide network, swift and fair near cashless services are available across the country.
- Quick, easy and simple claim procedure.
- Transparent and just settling of auto insurance claims.
- Depreciation for composite and functional parts will be as agreed at the time of buying the policy.
- In the unfortunate event of an accidental damage to the car, all one has to do is to notify the ever-reliable Ford Insurance Assistance. They can be accessed at all times and will take care of everything.
- Quality of maintenances and repairs is not something Ford takes lightly. It is assured that everything will be done at garages accredited by Ford by highly competitive staffs.
- There is total transparency as they use only genuine spare parts for replacements.
- The customer can reach out to Ford Assistance at any time by dialing their toll free number for any insurance related requests and queries.
- Roadside Assistance at home or on road: If your car happens to be powerless, just dial the Ford Service Roadside Assistance to see to it. Small repairs can be done then and there while for major ones, it will be towed away to an authorized dealer/ garage while arrangements to drop you (up to 50 kms) where you want to go will be done simultaneously.
Car Insurance Partners of Ford Cars
- Bajaj Allianz
- Royal Sundaram
- New India Assurance
- Iffco Tokio
Compare Ford Car Models, Engine Capacity & Prices
|SL No.||Model||Engine Capacity||Price|
|1||Ford Figo||1196 to 1499 cc||INR 4.3 to 7.4 lacs|
|2||Ford Figo Aspire||1498 cc||INR 4.9 to 8.2 lacs|
|3||Ford Classic||1399 cc||INR 5.1 to 7.7 lacs|
|4||Ford EcoSport||1498 cc||INR 6.8 to 10.5 lacs|
|5||Ford Fiesta||1498 cc||INR 8.5 to 10.2 lacs|
|6||Ford Mustang||To be launched in 2016||INR 55 lacs (Estimated)|
|7||Ford Endeavour||To be launched in 2016||INR 22 lacs (Estimated)|
|8||Ford Mondeo||To be launched in 2016||INR 15 lacs (Estimated)|
|9||Ford B Max||To be launched in 2016||INR 6 lacs (Estimated)|
GST Update: GST of 18% is applicable on car insurance effective from the 1st of July, 2017