Shriram City Union Finance Two Wheeler Loans:
Buying a two-wheeler comes with an array of advantages and gives you more than just being a means of transport. You get the freedom to travel at your own pace and you also save your precious time from not having to wait for a bus or an auto. If you are looking to buy a two-wheeler but worried about the costs, you can opt for a Two Wheeler Loan With a two-wheeler loan, you can purchase the vehicle of your dreams without any hassles and repay over a tenure in EMIs.
A leader in the NBFC field, Shriram City Union Finance offers a wide range of vehicle loan products including two-wheeler loans. Shriram two-wheeler loans comes with a line of benefits including hassle-free loan procedure, minimal documentation requirements, attractive interest rates and flexible tenure options.
Also Read: Two Wheeler Insurance.
Features and Benefits of Shriram City Union Finance Two Wheeler Loans:
Shriram two wheeler loans comes with the following benefits that makes it one of the best two wheeler loan products in the market.
- This loan can be availed for the purchase of both new and used two-wheelers.
- The repayment can be done through equated monthly instalments.
- Minimal documentation requirements and hassle-free loan procedure.
- Shriram finance also offers attractive and affordable interest rates for two-wheeler loan products.
Perfect Personal Loan Deals for you
Eligibility for Shriram City Union Finance Two Wheeler Loans:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old and not more than 59 years.
- Both salaried and self-employed applicants can apply for this loan.
- The applicant should have been in the same residence for at least an year.
- Existing loan commitments should be declared by the borrower. Also, the borrower should not have any cheque bounces in the bank statements.
- In case of salaried applicants, he should have been employed for at least a year. Self-employed applicants should have been in the business for a minimum of two years.
Documentation for Shriram City Union Finance Two Wheeler Loans:
The following documents will have to be submitted by the applicant to complete the loan process.
- Valid ID proof (Any one of passport, driving licence, Aadhar card, voter ID and PAN card)
- Address Proof (Any one of passport, gas bill with gas book. ration card and driving licence)
- Duly filled application form with recent passport size photos
- Proof of income
- Post Dated Cheques (PDC) and electronic clearing mandates
- Bank statements for the last 6 months
- Duly endorsed two wheeler Registration Certificate on receipt
- Legal Documents as stipulated by Shriram Finance
Other relevant documents may be asked for depending on the type of your employment and income source. Do enquire with Shriram FInance for a comprehensive list of documents required before proceeding with the loan process.
Shriram City Union Finance Two Wheeler Loans Interest Rates:
The interest rates for Shriram City Union Finance two wheeler loans depend on the type of loan scheme selected by the applicant. Do enquire with Shriram Finance about the prevailing interest rates.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.