L&T Finance Two Wheeler Loan:
Larsen and Toubro (L&T) Finance is a wholly owned subsidiary of L&T Finance Holdings Limited. It was incorporated in 1994 as a Non-Banking Finance Company. One of the leading financial institutions in the country, L&T provides a wide range of innovative financial products and services, apart from financial solutions, to its customers which include trade, industry and agricultural sector. L&T Finance has steadily evolved as one of the leading financial institutions in the country and has been earning huge profits, as well.
Two Wheeler Loan from L&T Finance:
L&T Finance offers two wheeler loans especially tailor-made to suit your needs and provides financial assistance for you to buy a two wheeler, at affordable interest rates. Given the chaotic traffic conditions and rickety Indian roads, choosing to buy a two wheeler for your daily commute is a really smart choice. It is easy to maintain and use, affordable and time effective.
L&T Two Wheeler Loan Features and Benefits:
- The loan needs to be taken for purchase of a two wheeler.
- Easy documentation and quick disbursal of loan.
- Flexible and attractive EMI options.
- Up to 85% of on road price of the two wheeler can be financed.
- Elite customers enjoy fast track processing.
- Loan approval can be made in 6 hours. This is subject to certain conditions.
- Facility of online application of the loan is available.
- Transparent rates and no hidden charges.
- Insurance cover is also offered at affordable rates.
- Schemes loaded with innovative features to suit your needs.
You may also be interested in Bike Insurance.
Perfect Personal Loan Deals for you
L&T Finance Bike Loan Eligibility:
- The applicant needs to have a stable source of income.
- The applicant needs to have stability of residence. He needs to furnish the company with proof for the same.
- The applicant needs to have stability of employment.
Documentation for L&T Finance Two Wheeler Loan:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of income of the applicant - salary slips, Form 16, bank statement, etc.
- Valid ID proof issued by the government - PAN card, Driving License, passport, voter's identity card, etc.
- Proof of residence/Address proof - telephone bill, electricity bill, ration card, passport, etc.
L&T Bike Loan Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Am I allowed to sell my two wheeler before repaying the loan for the same?
No, unless you have repaid the loan, you can't sell you vehicle. A NOC is required (from the financer) for you to sell your two wheeler.
- I want to avail a two wheeler loan from L&T, but I am an existing Family Credit Customer with the company?
Yes, depending on your record of previous loan repayment, you can avail a two wheeler â€˜loyalty' loan from the company.
- If I happen to make an excess payment, will I receive a refund of that amount through cheque?
Please inform the L&T branch immediately, if you have made an excess payment, and that amount shall be duly refunded or adjusted once the claim has been verified within the stipulated time.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar's partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.