L&T Finance Two Wheeler Loan:
Larsen and Toubro (L&T) Finance is a wholly owned subsidiary of L&T Finance Holdings Limited. It was incorporated in 1994 as a Non-Banking Finance Company. One of the leading financial institutions in the country, L&T provides a wide range of innovative financial products and services, apart from financial solutions, to its customers which include trade, industry and agricultural sector. L&T Finance has steadily evolved as one of the leading financial institutions in the country and has been earning huge profits, as well.
Two Wheeler Loan from L&T Finance:
L&T Finance offers two wheeler loans especially tailor-made to suit your needs and provides financial assistance for you to buy a two wheeler, at affordable interest rates. Given the chaotic traffic conditions and rickety Indian roads, choosing to buy a two wheeler for your daily commute is a really smart choice. It is easy to maintain and use, affordable and time effective.
L&T Two Wheeler Loan Features and Benefits:
- The loan needs to be taken for purchase of a two wheeler.
- Easy documentation and quick disbursal of loan.
- Flexible and attractive EMI options.
- Up to 85% of on road price of the two wheeler can be financed.
- Elite customers enjoy fast track processing.
- Loan approval can be made in 6 hours. This is subject to certain conditions.
- Facility of online application of the loan is available.
- Transparent rates and no hidden charges.
- Insurance cover is also offered at affordable rates.
- Schemes loaded with innovative features to suit your needs.
L&T Finance Bike Loan Eligibility:
- The applicant needs to have a stable source of income.
- The applicant needs to have stability of residence. He needs to furnish the company with proof for the same.
- The applicant needs to have stability of employment.
Documentation for L&T Finance Two Wheeler Loan:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of income of the applicant – salary slips, Form 16, bank statement, etc.
- Valid ID proof issued by the government – PAN card, Driving License, passport, voter’s identity card, etc.
- Proof of residence/Address proof – telephone bill, electricity bill, ration card, passport, etc.
L&T Bike Loan Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Am I allowed to sell my two wheeler before repaying the loan for the same?
No, unless you have repaid the loan, you can’t sell you vehicle. A NOC is required (from the financer) for you to sell your two wheeler.
- I want to avail a two wheeler loan from L&T, but I am an existing Family Credit Customer with the company?
Yes, depending on your record of previous loan repayment, you can avail a two wheeler ‘loyalty’ loan from the company.
- If I happen to make an excess payment, will I receive a refund of that amount through cheque?
Please inform the L&T branch immediately, if you have made an excess payment, and that amount shall be duly refunded or adjusted once the claim has been verified within the stipulated time.