Being one of the leading financial institutions in the country, Larsen and Toubro (L&T) provides a wide range of innovative financial products and services, apart from financial solutions, to its customers which include trade, industry and agricultural sector. Among other financial products, L&T Financial Services offer bike loans for its customers. L&T Financial Services offers two wheeler loans especially tailored to suit your needs and to provide financial assistance for you to buy a two wheeler at affordable interest rates.
L&T Financial Services Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rate
|Interest Rate||Starts at 10.75% p.a.|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Rs.5 lakh|
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs.10,000|
|Minimum Income Requirement||As per the NBFC’s requirement|
|Repayment Period||Up to 4 years|
|Processing Fee||As per the NBFC’s terms and conditions|
|Prepayment Charges||As per the NBFC’s terms and conditions|
How to Apply for L&T Financial Services Bike Loan?
You can apply for a L&T Financial Services Bike loan online. You will be required to follow a few simple steps which can be summed up as follows:
- Visit the official website of L&T Financial Services.
- On the main web page,click on the menu option on the top-left corner(Denoted by 3 parallel lines).
- From the menubar,scroll down to the‘OurProducts’option and click on it.
- From the sub-menubar,click on the‘TwoWheelerFinance’option.
- After this you will be redirected to the L&T Financial Services Two Wheeler Loan main page.
- On this page,scroll down to the EMI Calculator section.
- Use the sliders to enter the loan amount,rate of interest,and number of months for the loan tenure.
- Once you have filled up the details mentioned above,the calculator will show you the Equated Monthly Instalment or EMI amount on the basis of the details entered by you.
- Under this,you can click on the‘ApplyNow’button which will redirect you to a fresh web page.
- In this page,you will be required to fill in a form with the following details–Firstname, lastname, mobile phone number,email ID,product category(Two Wheeler Loan,in this case),subject,and additional comments.
- You can choose to get a call back or an email communication from L&T Financial Services under the‘Subject’tab.
- Once all the details which have been mentioned above a reduly filledup, click on the‘Submit’button.
- Your request will be process there after and L&T Financial Services will communicate with you for your loan requirement accordingly.
Alternatively, you can also visit BankBazaar.com for your Two Wheeler Loan requirement. On BankBazaar, you can compare the different two wheeler loan products which are available as per your eligibility criteria and choose the one that suits all your requirements. You can apply for a loan product directly through BankBazaar.
L&T Financial Services Two Wheeler Loan EMI Calculator
L&T Financial Services offer an EMI calculator on their official website which can be used by any user to calculate the EMI for the prospective loan amount chosen by them. On this two wheeler loan emi calculator, the user will be required to enter the details of the loan such as the expected loan amount, the annual rate of interest, and the loan repayment tenure in terms of months.
Once all the details have been entered, the calculator will make the necessary calculations and display the EMI amount as per the details provided by the user at the bottom of the table.
L&T Financial Services Two Wheeler Loan Eligibility Criteria:
- The minimum age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years.
- The maximum age of the applicant should not be more than 65 years.
- The applicant needs to have a stable source of income.
- The applicant needs to have stability of residence. He or she will be required to provide the company with proof for the same.
- In the case of employed applicants, he or she will be required to have stability of employment.
Documentation for L&T Financial Services Two Wheeler Loan:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Proof of income of the applicant - salary slips, Form 16, bank statement, etc.
- Valid ID proof issued by the Central Government, the respective state government, and/or Ministers or Statutory Bodies such as PAN card, Driving License, passport, voter's identity card, etc.
- Proof of residence or Address proof - telephone bill, electricity bill, ration card, passport, etc.
Features and Benefits of the L&T Financial Services Two Wheeler Loan:
- Easy documentation and quick disbursal of loan.
- Quick Turn around Time (TAT) for the loans.
- Flexible and attractive EMI options.
- Up to 95% of on road price of the two wheeler can be financed.
- Branch network available across the country.
- No requirement of income proof to avail the loan (Terms and conditions apply).
- Elite customers enjoy fast track processing.
- Loan approval can be made in 6 hours. This is subject to certain conditions.
- Facility of online application of the loan is available.
- Transparent rates and no hidden charges.
- Insurance cover is also offered at affordable rates.
- Schemes loaded with innovative features to suit your needs.
- Am I allowed to sell my two wheeler before repaying the loan for the same?
No, unless you have repaid the loan, you can't sell you vehicle. A NOC is required (from the financer) for you to sell your two wheeler.
- I want to avail a two wheeler loan from L&T, but I am an existing Family Credit Customer with the company?
Yes, depending on your record of previous loan repayment, you can avail a two wheeler loan from the company.
- If I happen to make an excess payment, will I receive a refund of that amount through cheque?
Please inform the L&T branch immediately, if you have made an excess payment, and that amount shall be duly refunded or adjusted once the claim has been verified within the stipulated time.