Bank of Baroda offers customers a number of banking solutions and products that are specifically designed to meet the financial needs, requirements and budgets of their clients. Among these banking solutions, the two wheeler loan is an attractive proposition for those individuals who are looking to acquire a vehicle, such as a motorcycle, in order to make travelling and commuting between destinations more convenient. These loans are an excellent alternative for individuals who cannot opt for car loans due to financial constraints. Bank of Baroda provides two wheeler loans at affordable and competitive rates of interest to customers of all backgrounds, and also affords them the opportunity to make easy repayments towards their loans.
Perfect Personal Loan Deals for you
Features and Benefits of Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan:
Two wheeler loans offered by Bank of Baroda come with a range of attractive features and benefits.
- All residents of India can apply for a two wheeler loan through the bank
- The loan can be paid off in easy and convenient Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs), which makes it less cumbersome on the borrower’s budget
- The minimum amount of loan that can be applied for is Rs 5,000, while the maximum amount of loan that can be applied for is Rs 1 lakh or 5 times the income that the borrower earns per month, depending on whichever is lower.
- Customers can avail of a 10% margin on the amount of loan rolled out
- The maximum tenure available to repay and close out the loan fully is 60 months. This time period will commence immediately from the date the loan is approved and rolled out by the bank.
- The two wheeler that the customer purchases with the loan amount is required to be used as security against the loan
- The loan process is simple and free of hassle
- The bank has a quick loan approval turnaround time of four hours
- Borrowers need not worry about gathering a large amount of paperwork as the documentation required to acquire a loan is minimal
Also Read: Two Wheeler Insurance.
Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan Interest Rates:
Bank of Baroda provides two wheeler loans to customers at attractive and affordable rates of interest in order to meet the budgetary requirements of the borrower. At present the bank offers a floating interest rate of 14.25% on its two wheeler loans. This rate is market competitive, and is tailor made to fit into the budgets of individuals from all financial backgrounds.
Bank of Baroda MCLR Rates
Bank of Baroda recently fixed its Marginal Cost of Funds Based Lending Rate (MCLR) at 9.30% for one year. MCLR rates have been fixed for other tenors as well and have come into effect as on April 1st 2016. These rates will be applicable to all pricing loans that the bank sanctions.
The MCLR Rates set by Bank of Baroda are as follows:
|Loan Tenor||MCLR Rate|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan:
In order for an individual to acquire a two wheeler loan through Bank of Baroda, the following eligibility criteria will be required to be fulfilled:
- The applicant must be a resident of India
- The applicant must be any of the following:
- A salaried individual
- A self employed individual
- A professional
- An individual carrying on any business
- A farmer
- The applicant must be at least 21 years of age in order to apply for this loan
- The applicant must be no more than 65 years of age at the time of maturity of the loan
- In order for a salaried individual to apply for this loan, he or she must be employed with the current organisation for a minimum of 1 year, and must possess a minimum of at least 2 years of overall employment.
- Self employed individuals looking to avail of this loan are required to have been carrying on business for a minimum of 3 years
- Salaried individuals are required to draw a minimum of Rs 84,000 as their income on a yearly basis
- Self employed individuals are required to draw a minimum of Rs 72,000 as their income on a yearly basis
- All applicants looking to avail of this loan must possess a telephone at their place of residence
You may also be interested in Bike Insurance.
Documentation Required In Order To Apply For a Bank of Baroda Two Wheeler Loan:
Customers looking to apply for a two wheeler loan through Bank of Baroda are required to submit the following documentation to the bank in order to have their applications processed:
Identity Proof - Any of the following:
- Copy of valid Passport
- PAN Card
- Voters ID Card
- Driving License, which should be readable and laminated
Proof of Income
- A salaried individual is required to submit his or her most recent salary slip as well as Form 16
- A self employed individual is required to submit his or her most recent income tax returns
Proof of Address or Residence
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Ration Card
- Voters ID Card
- PAN Card
- Telephone Bill
- Life Insurance Policy
- Driving License
- Electricity Bill
- Last 6 months bank statement
- Applicants who apply for two wheeler loans in excess of Rs 50,000 are required to provide security in the form of a guarantee from a third party along with any of the following:
- National Savings Certificates (NSC)
- Mortgage of property owned by the borrower
- Share Certificates
- Any other form of security
- What are the processing fees or charges levied by the bank when acquiring a two wheeler loan?
Bank of Baroda levies a processing fee of 2% of the loan amount sanctioned, subject to a minimum charge of Rs 250
- Will the vehicle purchased by the borrower require to be insured?
All two wheelers purchased through loans acquired via Bank of Baroda are required to be insured with the bank’s clause
- How can one apply for a two wheeler loan with Bank of Baroda?
Customers who wish to apply for a two wheeler loan through Bank of Baroda can visit the bank’s official website and download the application form, which they can fill in and submit at the branch nearest to them.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.