In case you apply for a two-wheeler loan, almost all banks and Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) provide the option to check the status of the loan online. Apart from visiting the official website of the lender, you can check the status of the two-wheeler loan by calling the customer care number of the lender or by visiting the lender branch.
Check the Two-Wheeler Loan Status - Online
Depending on the bank or the NBFC, the process to check the status of the two-wheeler loan will vary. The process to check the loan status on the official website of HDFC Bank, Tata Capital, Bajaj Finserv, and Bajaj Auto Finance are mentioned below:
- Visit https://leads.hdfcbank.com/applications/misc/LST/loantracker.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1 .
- Enter the Application Name or Reference/ Proposal Number.
- Enter the Date of Birth or Mobile Number.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to check the application status.
- Visit the official website of Tata Capital.
- Choose the online feature.
- Next, enter your name, date of birth, application number, and mobile number.
- Once the details have been verified, the status of your two-wheeler application will be displayed.
- Visit the official website Bajaj Finserv.
- Search for the loan application tracker option.
- Enter the mobile number, application ID, or loan ID.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to view the loan application status.
Bajaj Auto Finance Limited
- Visit https://www.bajajautofinance.com/customer-login .
- Enter the mobile number to login to your account.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP.
- Once you have logged in to your account, the status of your two-wheeler application will be displayed.
Check the Two-Wheeler Loan Status – Offline
You can visit the nearest branch of the lender to check the status of the two-wheeler application. The relevant details must be provided to check the status of the loan.
Check the Two-Wheeler Loan Status – Customer Care
You can call the lender’s customer care number to check the application status. Once the relevant details are provided, the customer care executive will tell you the status of the two-wheeler loan.
Check the Two-Wheeler Loan Status – SMS
Certain lenders allow you to check the status of the two-wheeler loan via SMS. However, the SMS must be sent from the registered mobile number.