IDBI Bank offers the two-wheeler loan facility at attractive interest rates and flexible repayment tenure. The process to apply for a loan is simple and can be completed online.
IDBI Bank Two-Wheeler Loan Interest Rate
|IDBI Bank Two-Wheeler Loan||Details|
|Rate of Interest||
|Minimum Loan Amount||Rs.1.20 lakh|
|Maximum Loan Amount||Maximum funding|
|Minimum Income Requirement||Rs.2.40 lakh|
Features and Benefits
The main features and benefits of the two-wheeler loan offered by IDBI Bank are mentioned below:
- Loans are provided for high-end bikes.
- Loans are provided at attractive interest rates.
- Maximum funding is provided.
- The cost of the bike must be at least Rs.1.20 lakh.
- Flexible repayment tenure.
- The bank has tied up with several manufacturers and dealers to provide loans.
Process to Apply for a Two-Wheeler Loan
The procedure to apply for a bike loan from IDBI Bank is mentioned below:
- Visit https://www.idbibank.in/auto-loan.aspx#homeOverview.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’.
- Next, select ‘Auto Loan’.
- Next, select whether you have an account with IDBI Bank.
- Entered the required details on the next page.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- An IDBI Bank executive will contact you to process the request.
The eligibility criteria that must be met by self-employed individuals and salaried employees are mentioned below:
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You cannot be more than 70 years old when the loan matures.
- You must be in your profession for at least 2 years.
- Your minimum annual income must be at least Rs.2.40 lakh.
- What is the minimum loan amount that can be availed from IDBI Bank?
- Is it mandatory to provide proof of income to avail a two-wheeler loan from IDBI Bank?
- Is it possible to apply for a two-wheeler loan offered by IDBI Bank online?
- What should my annual income be to avail a two-wheeler loan from IDBI Bank?
- Who can avail a two-wheeler loan from IDBI Bank?
In case you wish to purchase a two-wheeler, the minimum loan amount that can be availed is Rs.1.20 lakh.
Yes, it is mandatory to provide proof of income to avail a two-wheeler loan from IDBI Bank.
Yes, you can avail a two-wheeler loan offered by IDBI Bank online.
Your annual income must be at least Rs.2.40 lakh to avail a two-wheeler loan from IDBI Bank.
Salaried employees and self-employed individuals can avail a bike loan from IDBI Bank.