If you are tired of the shortcomings in public transport, a two-wheeler can come to your rescue. There are countless benefits of having your own vehicle - from the freedom to travel to any place that we want at any time to not having to wait for an auto or a bus. If you want to purchase a two-wheeler but worried about the expenses, you can avail a two wheeler loan. With a two wheeler loan, you will be able to purchase the vehicle of your dreams and also pay back the amount in affordable EMIs.
An industry-leader in automobile finance, Jammu and Kashmir Bank Two-Wheeler loan will can be used to purchase two-wheelers of any make and model. J&K Bank bike loan offers a wide array of customer-centric benefits that will enable the borrower to get a vehicle without any hassles.
Perfect Personal Loan Deals for you
Features and Benefits of Jammu and Kashmir Bank Two Wheeler Loan:
The below described features make Jammu and Kashmir Bank Two Wheeler Loan one of the most preferred products in the automobile finance market.
- This loan can be availed for the purchase of a two-wheeler of any model and make. Customers can buy motorcycles, scooters, battery-operated scooters and mopeds.
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank offers a high loan quantum of 18 times the net monthly income of the applicant or 90% of the ex-showroom price whichever is less for bike loans up to Rs.75,000.
- For loans exceeding Rs.75,000, 75% the ex-showroom price of the two-wheeler or Rs.2.5 lakhs or 18 times the net monthly salary of the applicant will be offered as the loan quantum.
- J&K Bank also offers a flexible repayment tenure of up to 60 months for repayment of bike loan.
- Immediately after the first disbursement of loan, a comprehensive insurance coverage will be offered for the two-wheeler.
Documentation for Jammu and Kashmir Bank Two Wheeler Loan:
Applicants will be asked to submit the following documents.
- ID and address proof.
- Passport size photos
- Completely filled application form
- Salary slips and Income tax return statements for the last 3 months if the applicant is salaried.
The required documents may vary depending on the type of employment and source of income of the applicant. Do enquire with jammu and Kashmir Bank to get a complete list of documents required before proceeding with the loan application process.
Protect your bike with 2 Wheeler Insurance
Jammu and Kashmir Bank Two Wheeler Loan Interest rates:
|Loan Type||PLR (14.00%)||Base Rate (9.50%)||Fixed rate of interest|
|For tenures up to 3 years||NA||NA||13%|
|For tenures exceeding 3 years||NA||NA||14%|
|For tenures less than years (floating interest rate option for repayment)||NA||NA||13%|
|For tenures exceeding 3 years (floating interest rate option for repayment)||PLR - 1.25%||BR + 3.25%||NA|
|Interest Rates for JK Bank Scooty Finance Scheme for women||NA||NA||12.75%|
How is the repayment capacity for J&K two wheeler loans judged?
The deduction including that of loan EMI’s (proposed loan and existing loan) should not exceed 60% of the applicant’s gross income.
Will I incur any processing charges for Jammu and Kashmir Bank two wheeler loan?
Yes, 0.5% of the total loan amount (a minimum of Rs.250) has to be paid upfront as processing charges.
I am a self-employed individual. Will I have to provide any security to avail the loan?
Yes, guarantee of one person is required to avail the loan. In case of permanent Central and State government employees, undertakings, autonomous bodies drawing salary at Jammu and Kashmir Bank, no security is required.
I am a pensioner. Am I eligible for Jammu and Kashmir Bank two wheeler loan?
Yes, all pensioners drawing pension from Jammu and Kashmir Bank are eligible to avail this loan.
What should be the maximum age of applicant at the time of maturity of loan?
The maximum age of a salaried applicant at the time of loan maturity is the retirement age. For all other class of applicants, the maximum age of a salaried applicant at the time of loan maturity is 65 years.
Display of any trademarks, tradenames, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective intellectual property owners. Display of such IP along with the related product information does not imply BankBazaar’s partnership with the owner of the Intellectual Property or issuer/manufacturer of such products.