It is a offering cover for a wide range of illness, disease and injuries. A flat amount of premium has to be paid irrespective of the sum insured and the number of people covered under the plan.
Features & Benefits of Star Health Gain:
|Entry age||Minimum age: 5 months Maximum age: 60 years|
|Policy term||1 year|
|Type of plan||
|Sum Insured||Minimum- Rs.1 lakh Maximum- Rs.5 lakh|
|Tax benefits||Tax benefits under section 80D of the Income Tax Act|
|Free look period||A free look period of 15 days from the date of receipt of the policy is available for reviewing the policy terms and conditions. In case insured is not satisfied they can seek cancellation of the policy and in such event the company will allow refund of premium after adjusting the cost of the expenses incurred at the time of availing the policy.|
|No claim discount||A discount of upto 10% is granted on a claim free year on renewable premium|
Read terms, conditions and exclusions mentioned in the health insurance policy document.
Find cashless network hospitals nearby: Star Health Network Hospitals
Also Read: Best Health Insurance Plans
Also Read: How to File a Claim with Star Health?
Other Health Insurance Plans from Star Health Insurance:
- Star Care Health Insurance Plan
- Star Comprehensive Insurance Policy
- Star Family Health Optima
- Star Medi Classic Insurance Policy
- Star Senior Citizen's Red Carpet
- Star Super Surplus
- Star Criticare Plus
- Star Cardiac Care
- Star Unique Health Insurance Policy
- Star Wedding Gift Insurance
- Star Diabetes Safe Insurance Policy
- Star Family Delite Insurance Policy
- Star Health Insurance Netplus
- Star Micro Health Insurance Policy
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.