SBI Group Health Insurance plan offers the insured with the assurance of financial security for himself/herself as well as beneficiaries in the event of unfortunate circumstances of illness or injury. SBI Group Health Insurance plan offers the insured with a stress free life by providing a safety net for medical emergencies.
No variants available for this plan
Key features of SBI Group Health Insurance
|Entry Age |
|Adults ||18 years and above|
|Renewability ||Guaranteed renewal
|Medical Screening ||Medical screening required for applicants above the age of 65 years.
|Basis ||Individual and Floater
|Sum Assured ||Minimum sum assured is Rs 1 Lakh.|
Other options of sum assured include-
Rs. 2 Lakhs
Rs. 3 Lakhs
Rs. 4 Lakhs
Rs. 5 Lakhs
|Coverage ||Policy covers the following, subject to terms mentioned in the policy document-|
- Ambulance charges offered for up to 1% of the sum insured. The maximum cap allowed is Rs.1,500.
- Domiciliary hospitalisation charges as defined in the policy document provided, subject to 20% of the sum insured with a maximum cap Rs.20,000.
- Co-payment on claims made in non-network hospitals with 10% on admissible claims.
- Cashless facility available across Network Hospitals.
- Coverage for select Day Care Surgery with less than 24 hours of hospitalisation for specific procedures like Chemotherapy, Dialysis, Radiotherapy, Dental Surgery (due to accident), Tonsillectomy, Eye Surgery, etc.
- Room, boarding and nursing charges with 1% per day charged for non ICU and 2% per day for ICU.
- Pre-existing diseases covered after 4 years
|Add-on Covers ||Zero sub-limits on room and ICU rent, doctor’s fee, etc.
- Cashless treatment offered at over 3000 network hospitals across India
- Income Tax benefit offered under Section 80D under the Income Tax Act for premiums paid
- Free health check-ups offered at the end of completion of 4 claim free years consecutively.
- Pre hospitalisation covered from 30 days prior to hospitalisation
- Post hospitalisation covered from 60 days after hospitalisation
- 1 year waiting period for specified diseases
- Guaranteed renewal
Disclaimer - Please read the terms, conditions and exclusions mentioned in the policy document carefully
Other Health Insurance Plans from SBI Health Insurance