Aimed to enable the poorer sections of the society get , this plan offers good sum insured at very low premium payments. This health insurance plan offers domiciliary hospitalization and hospitalization for premiums starting at a lowly Rs.70 for adults and Rs.25 for dependent daughter/son below 25 years of age.
Key Features of Oriental Jan Arogya Bima:
- Benefits of up to Rs.5,000 per insured person.
- Premiums as low as Rs.70 for adults and Rs.25 for dependents.
- Hospital cover where expenses are reimbursed up to the sum insured when the insured is admitted for in-hospital treatment.
- Pre-hospitalization cover for 30 days before admission in a healthcare installation.
- Post-hospitalization cover for 60 days after treatment completed in hospital.
Tax benefits are available under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Applicants should be above 5 years and less than 70 years old when applying for the policy.
- Children between 3 months and 5 years can also be covered subject to one or both parents being covered concurrently.
- Applicant should be a resident Indian citizen.
- Pre-existing diseases.
- Diseases incurred during first 30 days of policy tenure, unless hospitalized due to accident.
- Pregnancy and childbirth related expenses.
- Treatments including cataracts, hysterectomy, hernia, prostatic hypertrophy, piles, fitula of anus, bronchitis, asthma, fibromyoma or menorrhagia etc.
- Psychosomatic or psychiatric disorders.
Renewal of policy is allowed at the discretion of the insurance provider. Renewal can be done at the end of policy tenure.
Also Read: How to File a Claim with National Insurance?
Other Plans from Oriental Health Insurance:
- Oriental Insurance Individual Mediclaim Health Insurance
- Oriental Insurance Happy Family Floater Policy
- Oriental Bank Mediclaim Policy
- PNB Oriental Royal Mediclaim Insurance Policy
- Oriental Insurance Nagrik Suraksha Policy
- Oriental Insurance Janata Personal Accident Policy
- Oriental Insurance HOPE - Health of Privileged Elders
This Insurance Company has not partnered with BankBazaar.com. For more details, please visit its website/branch office. The trademarks, logos and other subject matters of intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.