It is important to insure you and your near one’s health, even if you have a sound health. With health insurance policies, you can afford to get better medical care. These policies not only provide you protection, but also help you to save money and cut down your medical cost. A health insurance policy normally covers nursing care, consultation, hospitalization for more than 24 hours, medical checkups, hospital accommodation etc. The cost spent in all these medical activities will be paid by your insurance provider. For this, the only thing you have to do is to buy a health insurance policy by paying an affordable amount of money to your insurance provider.
Why one needs Health Insurance in Pune:
Pune has number of good health insurance companies like Apollo Munich Health Insurance, Star Health Insurance and TTK Healthcare to reduce the medical cost of people by popularizing affordable healthcare. Like all other major cities in India, Pune is also affected by the rising healthcare cost as well as the growth of chronic diseases like diabetes, obesity, heart disease, cancer etc. The change in lifestyle and food habits are some of the major factors that fuel the growth of these health complications in the major cities.
Best Health Insurance Companies in Pune:
- Religare Health Insurance : Religare is another health insurance provider that can be approached for health insurance in Pune. It provides services through a network of hospitals that include Ayush Multispecialty Hospital, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Balaji Hospital and Grant Medical Foundation-Ruby Hall Clinic.
- HDFC Ergo: It is associated with 166 hospitals in Kolkata. Its network hospitals include Aims Hospital & Research Centre, Columbia Asia Hospital, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Ashwini Hospital etc.
- Star Health Insurance: It has five branches in Pune. Star Health has a huge list of network hospitals in Pune including Columbia Asia Hospital, Poona Hospital & Research Centre, Ruby Hall Clinic, Sanjeevani Nursing Home, Siddhi Hospital & Laparoscopy Centre Pvt Ltd., Vinayak Hospital, etc.
- Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance: Its network hospitals in Pune include Columbia Asia, Poona Hospital & Research Centre etc. It has five branches in Pune.
- Apollo Munich Health Insurance: In Pune, it has tie up with hospitals like Abane Hospital, AIMS Hospital & Research Center, Ruby Hall Clinic, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Columbia Asia Hospital, etc. Apollo Munich has two branches for health insurance in Pune.
- Reliance General Insurance: Its network hospitals in Pune include Abane Hospital, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, AIMS Hospital & Research Centre, Anand Hospital, Balaji Hospital, Bhagawati Netralaya etc. It has one branch in Pune.
- TTK Health Insurance: This insurance is accepted in many leading hospitals in Pune including Columbia Asia Hospital, Poona Hospital & Research Centre etc. It has one branch in Pune.
- Bharati AXA General Insurance: It has a huge hospital network in Pune that includes the hospitals like Chaitanya Hospital, Abane Hospital, H.V.Desai Eye Hospital, Kulkarni Hospital & Diagnostic Center, Paranjpe Eye Hospital, RAO Nursing Home etc. It has two branches in Pune.
- Future Generali India Insurance: It has three Branches in Pune. This insurance is accepted in major hospitals like Columbia Asia Hospital.
- ICICI Lombard General Insurance: Its network hospitals include Columbia Asia Hospital, Poona Hospital & Research Centre, Vinayak Hospital, Om Hospital, Agarwal Maternity and General Hospital, Shree Hospital, Vasan Eye Care Hospital, National Institute Of Ophthalmology etc. It has three branch offices in Pune.
- Max Bupa Health Insurance: It has tie up with hospitals like Ace Hospital, AIMS Hospital and Research Center, Aadhar Hospital, Apple Hospital, Columbia Asia Hospital etc. It has one office in Pune.