Bharti AXA offers a variety of health insurance policies, each catering to the needs of different customers. The Smart Individual Personal Accident plan is a health insurance plan that covers major accident resulting in death or permanent disability. It also covers minor injuries from burns, slipping down the stairs and other minor everyday injuries. In this plan premium needs to be paid as a lump sum amount and one can avail a cover of one year. The policy can be availed for the entire family.
It is available in three plans of Rs.10 lakh, Rs.20 lakh and Rs.30 lakh with premium starting at Rs.899.
Features & Benefits - Bharti AXA Smart Individual Personal Accident
Minimum age: 3 months
Maximum age: 55 years
|Maximum age for renewal
- Medical expenses for treatment of everyday injury as an in-patient or out-patient
- Accidental death
- Hospitalisation cost
- Permanent total and partial disablement
- Transportation of mortal remains
- Funeral expenses
- Education grant
- World-wide cover
- Terrorism cover
- Temporary total disablement
- Double indemnity for death or permanent total disablement while travelling in public transport
- Smart PA Basic-
- Smart PA Standard without medical-
Temporary Total Disablement Benefit,
Legal expenses reimbursement
- Smart PA Standard- Accidental Medical Expenses reimbursement,Temporary Total Disablement Benefit
- Smart PA Gold- Legal expenses reimbursement,Temporary Total Disablement Benefit,Funeral Expenses reimbursement
- Accidental death benefit
- Permanent total disability
- No documentation
- No medical tests
- Covers the whole family
- High compensation of 125% of the sum insured in case of permanent total disability.
- Children’s education bonus in case of death or total permanent disability.
- Cumulative bonus at 5%per claim free year to a maximum of 50%
||There are no tax benefits under this plan
- Non Accident Cases are not entertained in this plan
- Death or disablement caused by, contributed to or aggravated or prolonged by child birth or from pregnancy or in consequence of pregnancy or childbirth.
- Compensation under more than one of the foregoing clauses in the respect of same period of disablement except the add-on covers.
Read terms, conditions and exclusions mentioned in the policy document.
Other Health Insurance Plans from Bharti AXA