The Health Guard Family Floater plan come with a host of benefits that range from pre and post hospitalisation cover to offering attractive discounts on OPD services.
Features & Benefits - Bajaj Allianz Health Guard Family Floater
||18 years to 65 years for spouse and parents. Children of the ages of 3 months to 25 years can also be covered under this policy
||1 year with a grace period of 30 days
||Up to the age of 45 years no medicals are needed. They are mandatory for policy holders above the age of 46 years
||The sum insured can range from Rs. 1.5 lakhs to Rs. 10 lakhs.
||Holding a Bajaj Allianz policy can save you as much 30% on expenses related to OPD, pathology, radiology, wellness tests etc.
- 10% co-payment will be applicable in case treatment is sought in a non-network hospital
- 20% co-payment will be applicable in case the policy has been taken for the first time by someone above the age of 56 years
- Cover can be taken for self, spouse, dependent children and parents (for whom a separate policy will be issued)
- Pre-existing conditions will be covered after a waiting period of 4 years
- For certain pre-existing conditions like surgery for skin ailments, endometriosis, cataract etc. the waiting period is 2 years
- All hospital expenses will be covered under this policy
- Pre-hospitalisation expenses incurred up to 60 days before hospitalisation will be covered
- Expenses incurred up to 90 days after hospitalisation will also be covered under this policy
- Ambulance charges of up to Rs. 1,000 per hospitalisation will be covered
- It will also cover up to 130 day care procedures
- At the end of every 4 claim-free years the policy will provide for a free medical check-up
- Every claim-free year will add a cumulative bonus of 10% to the limit of indemnity
- If the policy is issued then 100% of the pre-policy medical check-up expense will be reimbursed
- It offers reimbursement of medical expenses if hospitalisation happens in a non-network hospital
- Premiums paid towards this policy are eligible for tax benefits under section 80D
- The premiums will not be increased in the years following claims
- The policy also offers voluntary deductible options that can translate into discounts on premiums
- Cosmetic surgery unless it is necessitated by cancer, burns or any other injury
- Dental treatments or surgery
intentional injury to self which includes substance abuse like alcohol
- Conditions arising as a result of HIV/AIDS
- Hospitalisation for the purpose of diagnostic tests
- Treatments that are non-allopathic, experimental or unproven
Other Health Insurance Plans from Bajaj Allianz
GST rate of 18% applicable for all financial services effective July 1, 2017.
Disclaimer: Premiums may vary depending upon factors like age, location and prevailing taxes/GST.